What are you sipping on today?

Did you get the watermelon, lol I must sound crazy but it’s the best flavor I’ve had, usually I like trilogy

Those bitter lemon red bulls are awesome! I give em to people sometimes just to see their face turn lol, definitely an acquired taste. I put a hurtin on those bai bubbles too…grapefruit and pineapple mostly but they’re all good!

I ran across this in the store on lunch 2day and daaaamn if they aren’t good too lol, prob the best one I’ve ever had. Got the sober leg in for good measure :grin:

3 Likes

I guess adding sugar makes it a bit more syrupy but I will try it without. Not had orange blossom water either, will keep an eye out for it next time I go shopping :blush:

1 Like

Kombucha is a godsend haha I don’t think I’ve had the watermelon yet. That said, i have yet to meet a kombucha I don’t like! My husband can’t stand the smell of them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: whatever it takes to kick the craving! Plus they are actually good for you, mega bonus :blush:

1 Like

Today was the first time I had the bitter lemon, it was fantastic! When I grabbed it from the shelf I expected it to be caffeinated, but ultimately I’m glad it’s not. One less thing I will have to ween myself from lol

1 Like

Oooooooh - I’ll try the watermelon. Trilogy is also my fave!

1 Like

We have a local kava bar near us. I liked it the 1st couple of times but then it started to make me throw up. Where do you get your kava?

This is my least favorite of that brand I prefer ginger, I want to try the roots beer but I cant find it anywhere.

They also make a sparkling probiotic drink. I’ve tried the lemon cayenne and the lemon ginger but I REALLY want to try the monita lime mint coconut.

I have yet to try any of their apple cider vinegar tonics.

I had the watermelon yesterday. Delicious!

AA meeting coffee! It’s like a warm comfortable blanket

2 Likes

All I have been craving is a Tazo chai tea latte! I might have to stop by Target and get some! It is so expensive to get at Starbucks.

1 Like

For some reason I’m not a chai tea fan… but I also don’t like chocolate, so some call me crazy.

I have mentioned ginger beer before as well as some of you also. I wanted to pass on that I was out at PF Changs in Illinois (chain restaurant) and they make their own. It is great! I recommend it highly.

1 Like

No chocolate??? You are human right? :grin::thinking:

My family seriously doubts it haha. My mom always loved Halloween because she got to loot all of my chocolate :yum:

1 Like

Tasty

2 Likes

Bubbly water! So yummy it’s like la Croix but better tasting. Diet Coke has the new flavors. Lots of water. And lots of tea.

Coffee…my new thing…yay day 60 today

2 Likes

I don’t like chocolate either…it is people that don’t like bacon that are wrong on so many levels

2 Likes

It kinda is - no matter how bad it might taste!