What are you sipping on today?

I’m drinking sparkling water (from my sodastream) with some frozen berries and a splash of pineapple juice.

Also had some fresh mint tea the other day which was delicious, I am going to try making it at home.

4 Likes

Looks yummy :yum: how do you make mint tea??

1 Like

Literally a big sprig of mint in some hot water. Had some at pizza express the other day, it’s the first time I’ve ever had it like that. Really nice!

1 Like

Ah Brill will give that o go thanks :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yea let me know how you find it. It’s so simple but it was such a revelation to me :joy:

I would guess it would be better to use hot water than boiling, i.e. leave the kettle a minute before pouring.

I will defo let you know, will have to buy some mint because the plant in our garden died.

I love crushed mint leaves with apple juice, fizzy elderflower and lots of ice, very refreshing!

1 Like

The soda stream is good? I ho through a case of La Croix a week at $5.99, maybe worth buying.

2 Likes

Water, coffee, coffee and this…

It’s gross, but satisfies hunger for this tired lady.

2 Likes

Lemon Myrtle :joy:

One of my favs. It’s very lemony and relaxing. I highly recommend it if you can find it.

After dinner drink.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m drinking today too! Yummy!

I haven’t tried this stuff but I LOVE the commercials with Michael Buble.

matcha tea :tea:

1 Like

Sounds yummy, is seltzer water like fizzy water?

1 Like

I like it. I just have the most basic (cheapest) one and it does the job just fine. I have a couple of extra bottles because they are useful as reusable water bottles. Good for waste reduction and I find it cost effective.

1 Like

Yes, seltzer is what the Americans call fizzy water :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: its confusing me getting used to your lingo!

1 Like

1.5 litres of lemon water, I make it every night before bed. I through two bottles daily(3litres). Water is the only thing I’m really interested in drinking since being sober

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: Which country are you from? Rooibos is a South African tea, have you tried proper(not flavoured) rooibos tea on it’s own?
:south_africa: :south_africa: :south_africa:

1 Like