What are you sipping on today?

I’m in Canada.

Every rooisbos tea I have ever seen is chai flavoured. I actually buy it for the chai spices but I like that it is caffeine free.

1 Like

Not the best thing for me but I love it! Also love la croix and coffee. And tons of bottled water.

The usual 3-4 liters of water and this… :star_struck::zap:

3 Likes

Where in RSA are you? I’ve spent a decent amount of time there as have an ex from joburg.
LOVE rooibos - I drink tick tock (brought by a friend from London) or loose leaves that I got at a tea shop in nyc

More peach than ginger, but was worth a try

2 Likes

Also from Johannesburg :grin: I live in Kempton Park about 15/20 minutes from OR Tambo Int. Airport
I hope our country was good to you each time you came by :relieved:
Love me a good cup of Rooibos, I throw a little lemon in it and some honey😍 love the loose leaves when I’m not feeling lazy

1 Like

Yes! I loved RSA. My ex’s mother lived in Parkhurst and we spent 6 weeks there every other summer. Jo’burg, Cape Town (and garden route), PE, Durban, Kruger, the Drakensberg, Hluhluwe. I love your country. Was supposed to go for a wedding of a dear friend in April, but sadly skipped it as wasn’t solid enough in my sobriety to be ready for that type of environment. I will be back one day…!

lol, me sitting in the President of the Supreme Court’s Chair.

3 Likes

At work we are having a music performance by staff members. They are serving mocktails. I got a “sangria”. It is just berry juice and something sparkling (Sprite?). Quite tasty.

1 Like

Trying a new flavor and it is yum!

5 Likes

Lime juice, homemade hibiscus tea concentrate, and sparkling coconut flavored water. Lime for color. :yum:

4 Likes

Morning smoothie :grin:

3 Likes

You’ve been pretty much everywhere in the country!!!The whole Kruger thing always makes me laugh when I talk to people from other countries. Believe it or not I’ve never been to Kruger, my parents go every year and I still have not been. Shameful😂
It’s always said that when you live in a country, chances of you going to the places that tourists visit the most are slim, obviously that’s accurate. I used to work on a cruise ship so we’d travel around the world and I’ve been to and seen the most popular tourist attractions around the world and yet I haven’t been to one of the popular places in my own country :see_no_evil: When I was working on the ship, some passengers/guests would tell me they’ve been to my country and they loved the Kruger National Park and I’d always find it funny because I couldn’t relate to what they were talking about :sweat_smile:
I need to make it a trip already. Glad you love SA

1 Like

Made a Lake of the Woods sun steeped tea for the beach today. Was delicious!

5 Likes

That looks delicious :yum::heart_eyes:

@anon67035918 caffiene cucumber water sounds like something I need in my life.

2 Likes

Another sun brewed ice tea: roobois sunshine tea!

5 Likes

Water water water lol, unless it’s pre workout or protein powder with almond milk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Im scared of pre-workout drinks :sob: in my mind I imagine them as nitrous for your car lol

2 Likes

Haha that’s a great analogy :joy:.

its morning here, so i always have a cup of matcha + collagen to start my day off. :tea:

1 Like

Try the mango next :grimacing:

1 Like