What are you sipping on today?

That looks really nice. I have had my Peach and Ginger CBD Trip beverage.

I love this drink here called ‘Flawesome’ it’s sour cherry and apple…sooooooo good.

I’m now on my second sleepy tea, Pukka Nighttime.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Kira
That is interesting :thinking: i may have to try that sometime.

1 Like

got my mouth watering – been trying to see if i can get here – sadly no.

Hope you enjoy - yummy flavors. The peach and ginger CBD Trip also sound heavenly. Great for night time i bet.

2 Likes

Bubly makes a cherry flavoured soda water too! Not sure if youve tried that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it. But I know my store carries that brand. I’ll look as soon as I go again this week. I’ll let you know how it is. I love cherry

Probably goes in second line of my all time favorite mates. This one is aromatic, but the taste is incredible. It has that hint of guarana you find in energy drinks! I really like the typical taste of energy drinks, but tend to avoid because the tons of chemicals they put in there. Well, here you have, a healthy alternative!
INGREDIENTS: yerba mate, guarana, green tea and fennel.

Works good in mixing with other mates. Drinking 2:1 Kraus Gaucho Unsmoked mixed with Yacuy Guarana atm. Perfect :trophy:

:maté:

Got it. It’s good :+1:

5 Likes

1 Like

Coffee to get me through the workday.

3 Likes

Love the cup!

1 Like

4 Likes

Omg how this makes me so happy :blush: I am not a huge fan of flavoured bubbly water, bc i find the flavours often taste off. But the Bubly brand i REALLY like all the flavours :slight_smile: so glad this cherry hit the spot

1 Like

@BirdyP should have seen my Happy dance in the produce section of Whole Foods today…yes- I do enjoy the convicted melon :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

LOL @JazzyS guess what I am sipping on right now?!? :smile::heart::yum:

2 Likes

Shut the front door…girl do you have a liquid death drink koozie? You so rock!

Yeah - we are drunk twins :wink:

1 Like

UNdrunk Twins! Lol :people_hugging::two_women_holding_hands:t2::heart:
Have a great day, Beautiful Friend!
NQTD

1 Like

4 Likes

:star_struck:

3 Likes

My brother re introduced my to Fresca about a year ago. Now it is my favorite.

Vending machine coffee from the break room at work. It ain’t Starbucks, but it’ll do in a pinch for only 25 cents a cup.

3 Likes