What are you sipping on today?

elixir of life

:teapot:

Drinking some green tea at work. Wannabe sure water temperature is perfect there.

CAT - tea lovers smartphone :smiling_face:
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

(In my best Bruce Buffer impersonation [UFC ring announcer, if ya don’t know])

Aaaaaaaaand STILL!: Undefeated!Liquid Champion!of the World!: H! 2! O!

2 Likes

I newly tried Red Bull. Thank goodness for a sugar-free alternative. I like it with ice.

6 Likes

Oh my god… ill have to try this! I LOVE gunpowder green tea but have never tried it with mint. Do u prefer it iced or hot?

1 Like

I havnt tried it iced yet tbh, but i do love a good iced tea i may have to give it a try tomorrow :relieved:

Iv got a good selection of teas going at the moment i must say one of my new favourite things.

A nice oolong tea - hawthorn, aloe vera, rose, jasmin, plum flower and melon this ones real nice

And a black tea - raspberry, vanilla, violet, chery and almond mmmm this ones so sweet making me crave one now but its so late :frowning:

I wanted to try these liquid death sparkling waters cuz this threads love for em

Not wild about the convicted melon

1 Like

Ah we don’t get that one here…I do enjoy them as a treat once in a while but since I’ve reduced sugar - even these are too sweet for me at times.

1 Like

I Do :heart: Convicted Melon @Cjp. You should try this one…

3 Likes

I had never seen these Liquid Death sparkling waters here in Scotland, but checked online and I can get them on Amazon.

What one’s best to try first?

2 Likes

I buy them on Amazon, too. :wink: Try Convicted Melon or Berry it Alive. Lemme know what you think.
Have a beautiful day! :sunny:

1 Like

Strawberry flavored… actually really good

3 Likes

A large coffee to wake me up as I head into the office.1st of many today I think. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Strangely - after work today I walked into my local Tesco for some shopping, and what did I see? They only had the Mango and Lime varieties. :grin:

4 Likes

The mango is actually my favorite right now – i wasn’t a fan of the lime – what did you think?

2 Likes

At the beach near Margate I had a beautiful pomegranate and lemon iced tea.

Today I tried to make a similar style drink, so I brewed a big jug of elderberry and echinacea tea from teabags and when cold I decanted it into a soda stream bottle to aerate. Big mistake. JULIA ROBERTS ON RODEO DRIVE SIZED BIG MISTAKE. I may still be cleaning up the mess next weekend :confused:

2 Likes

Not a strong enough flavour maybe, but still quite refreshing.

2 Likes

i totally agree - i felt like a sprite light but better if that makes sense… glad you found some near you. I do have to give in and order the melon one from on line as it is one we don’t have around here

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for the other flavours on Amazon.

2 Likes