What are you sipping on today?

If you are in the Uk the Heath & heather Oriental Chai and liquorice tea is my absolute favourite.

2 Likes

I’m in Australia but i just did a search and there are some au sites that sell it. I might give it a go!

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yummy…gotta go find this one. Tangerine flavor sounds delicious :yum:

1 Like

Plain water for me too, and tea, lots and lots of tea.

1 Like

Waiting for my spicy chicken sandwich to be done before I crack it open but I love olipops. Strawberry vanilla is probably my fav flavor and debated between the two but figured this would go better with what I’m eating :yum: ft. The cows I get to see right out my window :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I was having temptations today. So, i mixed orange soda with Dr. Pepper and for some odd reason that was helping to curb the temptations

3 Likes

interesting combination – i may have to try that one day. Glad it helped curb the temptations

Yas, I :purple_heart: these!

The cat is a paid actor.

9 Likes

5 Likes

@Jasty2 what’d you think of the black razzberry? I havent found a la croix i like yet!

2 Likes

I like that one the most. I don’t like coconut, key lime or the grapefruit. But the rest I switch back and forth

2 Likes

I keep seeing this brand in our special candy stores here,they usually have s shelf with imported items. Expensive of course.
Haven’t tried them yet, compared to other brands, is it worth to pay extra for?

1 Like

I like them because they’re not as sweet tasting as some of the store brands that I e tried. But where I’m at in the states they’re not all that much more expensive.

1 Like

Chickory root :yum: my replacement for coffee. Robust and no caffeine

4 Likes

Enjoy. I did replace my coffee for a time with a chicory root dandelion blend which helped me not miss the coffee. A really nice rich flavor :yum:

2 Likes

It’s the best replacement I can find! Nice robust flavor. The closest place to buy coffee around here is 6 hours away so I quickly became content with chicory😂

2 Likes

6 hrs :scream:. Just saw the yurt you are living in. My goodness that’s awesome. :heart:

Not to derail the thread…I am brewing up my coffee blend for this mornings sipping pleasure.

1 Like

Enjoy your morning coffee! It’s evening here and I’m winding down with some lavender tea.

2 Likes