What are you sipping on today?

With it being my first week, I’ve stocked up on such a variety of different NA beverages to try out. Really loving this Tru brand. They have so many different varieties. The collagen one and the sleep blend are my favorites so far, but tonight I opted for the immunity boost :smiling_face:

11 Likes

As an advocate of a Paleo lifestyle, I give that drink 3 thumbs up!

2 Likes

A good old cuppa of Yorkshire Tea :relieved::+1:

4 Likes

This “it’s so sassy” always reminds me of you @SassyRocks :wink:

2 Likes

Ooh, I love that! I wish I was as fierce and sassy as that jaguar! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One oxygen atom & two hydrogen atoms

2 Likes

Something to get me through the day for now

3 Likes

Hey, gang. Does anyone know if Hops 2 is alcohol free? It states on the label that it’s AF. But the cashier asked for my ID. Not sure why?

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of these but they look good. Gonna try some! Thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

i’m not sure if this is 0% but do know that for some reason all NA drinks even with 0% alcohol still require ID. Not sure why this is required.

2 Likes

Hey, Jazz. Thanks for replying. It says 0.0%. My wife took a sip and said it tasted like a beer. I’ll just pass on it.

2 Likes

Having an iced, oat milk chai

6 Likes

4 Likes

Late on the thread here.
But in my country even Non alcoholic drinks that’s supposed to imitate drinks with alcohol, like non alcoholic beer Requires ID.
Energy drinks such as Red Bull also requires and ID check because you can’t buy them if you’re under 16 here.

4 Likes