What are you sipping on today?

One oxygen atom & two hydrogen atoms

2 Likes

Something to get me through the day for now

4 Likes

Hey, gang. Does anyone know if Hops 2 is alcohol free? It states on the label that it’s AF. But the cashier asked for my ID. Not sure why?

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of these but they look good. Gonna try some! Thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

i’m not sure if this is 0% but do know that for some reason all NA drinks even with 0% alcohol still require ID. Not sure why this is required.

2 Likes

Hey, Jazz. Thanks for replying. It says 0.0%. My wife took a sip and said it tasted like a beer. I’ll just pass on it.

3 Likes

Having an iced, oat milk chai

7 Likes

6 Likes

Late on the thread here.
But in my country even Non alcoholic drinks that’s supposed to imitate drinks with alcohol, like non alcoholic beer Requires ID.
Energy drinks such as Red Bull also requires and ID check because you can’t buy them if you’re under 16 here.

10 Likes

5 Likes

How was it?

Pretty good. Summery​:watermelon::sunglasses: Funny though, I don’t think I ever had an alcoholic mojito. Lol. Wouldn’t have refused one of course, but I was a beer drinker.

2 Likes

I started with coffee, then had some water, then my daily AG1, then more water, then a lemon-lime Liquid IV at the gym, then more water, then a couple glasses of whole milk with dinner, and I just drank some more water.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Been trying different hydration drinks instead of energy drinks.This one was tasty and definitely made me feel better after a long bike ride in the heat.

6 Likes

I am sipping on some Coke Zero and some sweet tea actually haha. I have taken a liking to the sweet tea recently!

6 Likes

Looked interesting, tasted like dishsoap :laughing:

9 Likes

Sweet tea is the best (I make mine with artificial sweeteners or like a third amount of recommended sugar. My southern friends would probably faint if they tasted it :joy:)

3 Likes

Hey I do too!! Haha! I ran out of the artificial type and used .25 of a cup for a gallon! I like to taste the tea flavor.
I’m from KY and NO ONE that visits can stomach it lol

3 Likes

My friends are from Tennessee :smiling_face:
I never had problems with sweet tea, I love sweet things. But the first time I ate a Twinkie it became to sweet even for me. :laughing:

1 Like