What are you sipping on today?

Coconut Water

1 Like

That book is great! I get something different from each addiction book I read and that one really solidified the awful fact that addiction is marketed to us. It also made me feel very brave for resisting that marketing. :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

i love this and yes you should feel brave! Totally the same hit me with this book and also in the beginning how she details out the poison alcohol really is (was like a slap in the face - duh).

2 Likes

Do you reeeeally wanna know? :smiling_imp:

Seltzer water and cherry juice!

2 Likes

Diet, caffeine free, half can of flat Pepsi

2 Likes

$20 worth of lemonade :joy:

7 Likes

I call it my “Super Sauce”: almond milk, protein powder, banana, fresh blueberries, frozen mango, spinach and carrots. Doesn’t look visually appealing, but tastes great.

8 Likes

Verbena and ginger infusion with honey. Hoping to sooth my achy itchy throat. The taste is right for sure.

8 Likes

Yummy…hope it helps

1 Like

Saw these and didn’t pick up…will go back for em tomorrow…have you tried @Jasty2 …hope you are well… haven’t seen you around lately

3 Likes

Cold, flat, Diet & caffeine free Pepsi

2 Likes

Cucumber lime gatorade

3 Likes

Oolong tea!!

7 Likes

Stōk Unsweetened Espresso Cold Brew with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.

2 Likes

With it being my first week, I’ve stocked up on such a variety of different NA beverages to try out. Really loving this Tru brand. They have so many different varieties. The collagen one and the sleep blend are my favorites so far, but tonight I opted for the immunity boost :smiling_face:

12 Likes

As an advocate of a Paleo lifestyle, I give that drink 3 thumbs up!

2 Likes

A good old cuppa of Yorkshire Tea :relieved::+1:

7 Likes

This “it’s so sassy” always reminds me of you @SassyRocks :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh, I love that! I wish I was as fierce and sassy as that jaguar! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes