What are you sipping on today?

I’m a fan as well. I use this brand, it’s tasty!

Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic 7 Mushroom Blend Powder 200g with Reishi, Chaga, Shiitake, Maitake, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps & Tremella https://amzn.eu/d/gpAOQmr

2 Likes

Yeah, it is yummy indeed. Like cacao for grownups :wink:

3 Likes

Hmmm interesting what’s it taste like soup ?? Or is it a coffee substitute ?

Thought I would treat myself on the weekly shop :grinning: looks yum!

6 Likes

No no :slight_smile: It taste like a fancy, not so sweet cacao. I don’t feel the taste of mushrooms at all

2 Likes

This one would be perfect for Christmas. Why don’t Sweden ever the the good stuff? :laughing:

1 Like

Damn so I shouldn’t dip bread and butter into it :rofl: sounds good…

2 Likes

That is an interesting combination… Lol… but I would like to try it for sure!
Today I am just doing Coffee and Tea, I am on a coffee kick for some reason, started my Outpatient Treatment this last week so I have taken a piece of their advice, and honestly it has worked.

1 Like

:smiling_face: as much as I love the occasional cup a soup or a mocha I’m predominantly a Tea Man these days .

9 Likes

I love that cup! Haha, I really need one!
Now I am sipping on some night time tea for relaxation. It works, to a degree enough to get me to sleep.

2 Likes

I’ve been so curious about this. I’ll have to give it a try :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Reaching out for a big 'ol 7-11 coffee…loaded full of ice 'cuz it’s been hot all day. Only $2.89 for an extra large cup. Cheap, but good. :+1:

6 Likes

9 Likes

I made a fresh topic for this because the old one was so long it was giving my old tablet a tummy ache.
Kombucha is my favourite. However, it is too expensive for a person on disability to have regularly, and ppl do not have that around to share, as they do other (bad) potables. So I came up with an alternative. Orange juice mixed with about half a can of V8 spicy. Not everyone can have hot spicy stuff, but for those who can…this is really, really delightful and if you are very lethargic, like I am, it gives you a good kick.

1 Like

I do look very the spicy V8 :yum::yum:… never tried with oj…will have to try

1 Like

2 Likes

Water with lemon for me

3 Likes

:maté:

GIF_20240827_171824_603

5 Likes

I’ve grown to like these a lot in the last couple years. I have a problem with sugar so I been trying to drink the carbonated water more. Today I did pretty good with the beverages… only 1 cup of coffee, one Coca Cola, and a few cans of the sparkling water, and water with lemon, no energy drinks!! Progress not perfection.

10 Likes

Bought a few of these today at the store. Another positive day with healthier beverages. No energy drinks. No soda so far today. Plenty of water.

7 Likes