What are you sipping on today?

La Colombe Unsweetened Cold Brew with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. :yum:

1 Like

This tea is really good!! It’s also the perfect amount of caffeine and I don’t crash like I do from those energy drinks

8 Likes

A favorite of mine❤️

1 Like

Raspberry Rose Poppi. Very yummy, and very expensive. A sober splurge for sure.

8 Likes

Meh.

Internet calls it “Spicy.” There is no tang. Nope, don’t taste but the brand from Aldi is way better and so are many others in the spice tang.

5 Likes

7 mile bike ride. At least the weather is cooling down!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Blue kool-aid this afternoon :blue_heart: @Bluekoolaid I finally refilled my kool-aid drawer lol :laughing:

6 Likes

7 Likes

That looks delicious @Bluekoolaid

Just curious how much sugars in that?

1 Like

15g 30% of your daily value of sugar. Or whatever sugar you’re supposed to have I guess. I think that’s actually pretty low compared to other drinks like sodas. I just got it for the sodium And vitamins. A lot of my appointments and obligations like meetings and probation require me to bike really long distances. I find that drinks like this are better for me than relying on high caffeinated energy drinks
@Cjp

3 Likes

Never gets old after all these years!

1 Like

It sure doesn’t :laughing:

Today it’s tea and coffee. Trying to stay away from sugary drinks as I realized it’s a compensation mechanism and it’s actually not good either for liver recovery.
Plus it makes me crash hard after. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Bluekoolaid im going to get some myself.

I totally agree this is a healthier option

1 Like

Triple espresso. It’s my day off but I still got things to do. Almost caved and bought a case of Red Bull but I decided against it. I want my caffeine to come from coffee drink or tea. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Homemade vegetable juice.

6 Likes

Tropical punch kool-aid :smiley:

4 Likes

1 Like