What Are You (yes, YOU) Doing TODAY For Your RECOVERY?

• HA meeting
  • AA meeting
  • Fellowshipping
  • Step work
3 Likes

Got up early
Ate proper meals
AA meeting
Nice bike ride through the city
Called some alcoholics

7 Likes

: AA meeting tonight
: Read daily reflection s
:going to be of service to others today practicing selflessness

5 Likes

Planning out my week so everything feels a little less overwhelming :ok_hand:.

4 Likes
  • BJJ class
  • NA waterfront meeting
  • Cleaning my room
  • Step work
3 Likes

AA meeting at a new club
Got some new numbers
Met with sponsor
Bike ride
Laundry
Prayer and meditation
Staying in today

4 Likes
  • Rest
  • AA meeting
  • NA Men’s meeting
  • Rest
  • :skateboard:
2 Likes

I think it is great you get to rest! Well maybe a little jealous. :hugs:

2 Likes

I just got off the ol’ graveyard shift and it’s my day off so, yes: R E S T! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:. Graveyard shift yuk! I am a morning person. And just teasing about the rest jab. My lifestyle allows a lot of rest. Have a great REST!

1 Like

Staying in today and staying positive
Dental exam and X-rays
AA meeting tonight
Made some phone calls
Eating properly

3 Likes

Meeting tonight , exercise this afternoon, talking with sponsor. Phone another person in addiction

3 Likes

Good luck with the Dental exam :crossed_fingers:

1 Like
  • Went :bike:ing
  • Fellowshipped with a friend
  • Meeting with my sponsor; going over Step work
  • Went to an NA waterfront meeting
  • Going :skateboard:ing
3 Likes

Thanks so much. It went ok. I’m glad I finally went. Need a lot of work done about 6,000$ so I’m going to get a second opinion and have applied for dental insurance. But this is part of recovery… not putting things off and dealing with life.

3 Likes

Omg @Bluekoolaid i can’t even get my head around that kind of money for dental work . In England it’s around a thousand at most for everything. And if your sick of don’t work it’s free ,but I need a dentist and can’t obtain one unless I travel fifty miles, which I will do now I’m sober We’re very blessed here, well done for facing and sorting it I’ll follow your lead

2 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy. They are trying to save a tooth in the back of my mouth by doing a root canal and crown. That is the most costly of it but I’m going to get a second opinion and see if it’s even worth saving. It’s like 3500$ for the tooth which is crazy. Over a thousand just for the cleaning and everything else is fillings. It’s just motivation to take better care of my teeth and not go back to drinking or pills which is what I know has caused the issues. That’s really cool you have good dental care in England and that’s awesome your planning to go also but sorry you have to travel so far. It can definitely be scary going but most of the time it’s never as bad as we think. Best of luck on your dental work as well !!

I know the main nightmare is that I don’t drive and I need to get to remote places and it’s like three different buses to get there , unless it’s early in the morning I don’t know if I can get back ,the buses are limited to village s and the the ones they were offering me we’re in them . but I’ll let go and let my higher power take care of the rest .if I’m doing the right thing then good things should come :roll_eyes:

1 Like
  • BJJ class :martial_arts_uniform:
  • :bike: to go :skateboard:
  • Help a friend with his van
  • NA meeting
  • Step work
  • AA meeting
  • NA meeting
  • Step work
1 Like