What Are You (yes, YOU) Doing TODAY For Your RECOVERY?

I’m on the train with my bike, headin’ 10 miles outta town for a Men’s Meeting. Then, I’m ridin’ the 10 miles back.
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

50 Likes

Nice, just got back from a 6 mile mtb ride. Enjoy and stay safe.

11 Likes

Nothing to strenuous for this old guy just in the garden

16 Likes

Reading here & seeing if anyone who’s struggling needs some help/kindness.

19 Likes

About to make a tonne of fresh tomato sauce for the freezer and listen to a sobriety podcast at the same time.

There was an arguement on the TV this morning about whether it was ok for companies to add fake meat or plant based alternatives to (animal based) sausages or processed meat to reduce meat consumption.

Has anyone ever asked whether it would be ok to water down the alcohol on sale in shops for the health of the public? Nah, bro. :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Stay focused in your lane. No one should care more than you about you. Do that well, ODAAT.

9 Likes

I’m gonna chair a meeting this afternoon and do some step work.

7 Likes

16 hour shift. Sleep. Repeat

10 Likes

Gym hard! Donate plasma and reading.

11 Likes

Reading the literature and going to a meeting tonight.

6 Likes

Yesterday, I hung out with a friend from my Support System and we uplifted & encouraged each other.

Later today, I’m goin’ on a bicycle adventure with another friend from my Support System. And, we’re gonna hit the CCS warehouse and I’m probably gonna buy some new skate(board) shoes.

4 Likes

It’s a Step-Work-and-meeting-with-my-Sponsor day.

I hope I don’t offend anyone by posting “the other A” fellowship but, if so, “I’d rather be a resentment than have one.”

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

P.S. – I’m also going to an AA meeting, this evening.

14 Likes

I am off work today. I’ve been trying to stay busy and productive. If I was using or drinking I would be putting everything off and doing nothing. I got up early and ate. Clean my room. Did some laundry. I went for a bike ride. And tonight will be attending the AA meeting at the sober living I live at. Is a step speaker meeting. Trying to remain grateful and positive for the progress I’m making.

16 Likes

Today I am being an adult and taking care of my responsibilities (work). In active addiction, i would call off work for basically any reason. Today i didnt want to go in, but did anyway. Doing my best to live differently today :purple_heart:

15 Likes
  • A waterfront meeting in gorgeous weather (currently: 77°, RealFeel: 81°)
  • Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class
5 Likes

Beading earrings and listening to music

6 Likes

Cleaning my room & going to a Men’s Meeting

7 Likes

Today I’m reading your posts, looking for some inspiration, and reaching for a spark of joy.

10 Likes

Exercise class then a five Kms run. Listened to podcasts on health and wellbeing. Exercise and knowledge sets up so much resolve and purpose in my sobriety; my only desire is to be healthy inside out.

4 Likes

I’m new th this app. I’m 15 days sober. It’s not long but for me this is the first time in 18 years.

17 Likes

Congratulations 15 days sober. Welcome to the friendliest place on earth.

2 Likes