What car šŸš— has everybody got?

I have a deep impact blue 2016 Ford fusion!

6 Likes

Too funnyā€¦ I used to call it the same. I wanted the license plate to say white or wheatā€¦ WHTRWHT

2 Likes

3 Likes

theres a lot of automatic cars in the states anyone here drive a stick ?

3 Likes

My Truck is a stick

2 Likes

Thats all i drive is manual. Plenty of men lost their man card to automatics and man buns in the stateā€™sšŸ™ˆā€¦ Best auto theft device in the states is a manualā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been through 3 damn cars this year:

Lexus IS 300t (Elliott) - hated it. I drove too fast in it, and I felt like a baby giraffe being born trying to get out of it.

Audi A7 (JĆ¼rgen) - loved it, 6 speed so my kid couldnā€™t borrow it lol. Husband just totaled it, it was a 2nd car back-up car. Iā€™m sad though because I really did love it

Buick Encore (Wyatt) - love this little smart car looking crossover lol. Easy for my old ass to get in and out of haha. But soooo slow which is exactly what my lead foot needs.

I hate to brag, but this is my sweet ride. Meet Goldie Hawn the 2000 Buick Lesabre. Yes, I am a nerd and I name my vehicles. High miles, but it was cheap. Miss Red Ruby (2012 Mazda 3ā€¦did not survive deer vs car) with her excellent gas mileage and all the good times we had, but this car is saving me some serious money.

3 Likes

I drive a stick. Or ā€˜manualā€™ as we call it here :grin:

I name mine tooā€¦my Altima is Woody (after Woody Hayes). My Truck is Lyleā€¦after grandpaā€¦lol

BMW 420 Gran Coupe here, I like it, but winters are a struggle when we get snow.

Hoping to change later this year.

Not my car but this is the exact same.

download

5 Likes

I had a Black Betty too, but she has seen better days. Chevy Silverado with a rolled body, but her heartā€™s still good. Just need to find one with a blown engine to swap out.

I use to name them after ex girfriendsā€¦ ran out of namesā€¦wellā€¦I could use my ex-wifeā€™s nameā€¦but I would burn that car to the ground.

3 Likes

I really loved mine, was sad to change but was lured by my current car. It doesnā€™t have the same responsiveness and I regret not getting an M4 or 5 but they were far too expensive.

My cousin has the M5 and itā€™s honestly the best thing I have ever driven. Itā€™s just an animal.

1 Like

1996 Bronco :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No ex-girlfriends or wives here :joy:

Mine is a stick.

You and Kato kaelin

1 Like

We have so many people apply at the dealership i work at that donā€™t know how to drive a manual! They cant get hired because of it, silly, but you cant burn up some customers clutch because you dont know how to drive it.
All my cars were stick except for the current turd and my first car, though i knew how to drive stick before that car.

1 Like

Do you have snow tires to put on?