What car šŸš— has everybody got?

Theyā€™re about Ā£1000 so say $1300 or so for a set.

We donā€™t get enough snow to warrant it, but when we do Iā€™m stuck.

Yeah, theyre not cheap. We put them on tons of cars here for the winter. They easily last a few seasons so its not a bad invesment.
I just keep all seasons on my car.

The olā€™ floor mat trick works pretty wellā€¦ When in a pinchā€¦

2015 Subaru Forester! With a sticker to let everyone know Iā€™ve found 3 hidden keys that open 3 secret gates.

4 Likes

I drive a manual gearbox. Learned to drive on my dads 3 speed Chevy 4x4 pickup. 3 on the floor, not on the tree.

1 Like

I want one!!!

1 Like

Is that from Hello Neighbor? Lol

Yes I have that and a bag of salt grit in my boot. Thankfully donā€™t need them too often

Toyota Rav4, 2004. Iā€™m looking to upgrade to a newer Toyota Tacoma full cab sometime next year. And I will be putting this bumper sticker on it: ā€œI donā€™t need a man, I have a dog and a truckā€. Lol!!!

Edit: ā€œā€¦I have a Pit Bull and a truckā€. The dog is for protection, makes it sound kinda gross if itā€™s just ā€œdogā€. Pit bulls are for protection in most peopleā€™s eyes, even tho my pit is scared of everything, including animals that are already dead.

Ready Player One!

3 Likes

A Spider when the weather permits. Being in Illinois that is a limited window :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just rewatched that movie last night, I like that flick a lot.

2 Likes

2018 Audi A4 S-Line
Yes, I love it!

4 Likes

Hi , I have an Audi A5. Love driving it.

2 Likes

Must be uncomfortable walking around with salt in your boot

3 Likes

_20180615_173839
Honda civic, practical family car, not in love with it but it will do

1 Like

This was my previous car until I had issues and it had to go back after 6mths, Alfa romeo Turismo 1.9, the love of my life :heart:

5 Likes

my baby bmw 630i 3l petrol

4 Likes

Bought my first soberity car last month.
2019 Chevrolet Spark.

Any jeepers here?

2018 JL Wrangler aka ā€œThis is Bananasā€

1 Like