What celebrity would you like to spend your quarantine with?

My husband approves too :grimacing:

2 Likes

Matthew mcConaghey pleaseee!!

2 Likes

Ok looks like I’m coming to your place then Josh!
Sorry Cate @C_8
Younger model!
:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah ,I would Lisa!
:roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Don’t blame you Geoff :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Who? … :thinking:

1 Like

21368-optimized_58619012c32df
:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Am I allowed to choose celebrities who are dead? I’d choose Tom Thompson (the Canadian artist). I’d go camping with him & do sketches & art. His life always struck me as humble.

If it’s limited to people who are currently alive, then it’s Mark Ruffalo all the way. I feel like we’d have interesting conversations & he’d be a good listener who asks good questions & gets me thinking.

2 Likes

I read Sword of Shannara when I was in high school & liked it. I was really into fantasy in my teens - I read Tolkien, Terry Goodkind’s Sword of Truth, and novels in the Forgotten Realms world. Still like fantasy but I don’t have as much time for reading it now; mostly now I’m reading self-help books! :joy:

1 Like

Gillian Anderson. She seems like a fascinating person who lives life on her own terms.

4 Likes

Eddie is always a fine choice for a quarrentine mate, @anon79808082. Since you already have him, I’ll take the dude he inspired…

Bradley, come on over!

7 Likes

Since I’m a married guy, I’ll stick with male celebs, and while not a household name, I’d go with Dan Carlin. Man can tell a story.

4 Likes

I choose these two. I want a testosterone sandwich. Lol

5 Likes

I would like to spend time with a (living) sober and non-smoking Christoffer Hitchens (an oxymoron).Christopher-Hitchens-006

3 Likes

George Carlin would be my choice.

3 Likes

Ooh that’s a tough one. Of celebrities currently alive, I might go for Paul Rudd. I think some laughs would be good during the isolation. Hopefully he babysits too

6 Likes

Sade

4 Likes

Haha sorry. Wrong one! Ooops! I did it again! :roll_eyes::wink:
Sorry Jane. Getting you and your sober sibling confused. :rofl:

2 Likes

n5QWDNsg_400x400

Jensen Ackles please and thank you!!!

3 Likes

Keanu Reeves

He just seems so nice and would keep it entertaining

4 Likes