What celebrity would you like to spend your quarantine with?

@Meggers I read the first 7 Shannara books. I have many more that I’d like to get to, when I have time…

My choice would also be similar to @Yoda-Stevie since I’m married and I would like to have Kate Beckinsale here, but I won’t, my obvious choice would be to have the late Gary Gygax, in my quarantine. He is the creator of Dungeons & Dragons, and the greatest Dungeon Master of all time.

6 Likes

Supernanny.

3 Likes

Stephen Fry.

3 Likes

The Rock :muscle:

1 Like

Mark Ruffalo used to come into my restaurant when he was filming the wrestling movie. He’s a fucking gem! Seriously, nicest, most down to earth person I’ve ever met. Tells great stories too. Never minded people coming up to him at all! Got one of my waitresses a few small gigs too.

5 Likes

The departed Johnny cash,he also was an addict and he was a strong believer in faith love and hope and God.xx

3 Likes

I’m inviting Shakira aswell.

Gwen Steffani has already RSVP’d

5 Likes

Deepak Chopra, his talks and Meditations have been a really stable presence during this heightened time of uncertainty.

2 Likes

Brene Brown

3 Likes

Ooooooh that’s a good one. :ok_hand:

Post Malone I’d like to tell him a few things.

Tom Hanks!!!

3 Likes

Hmmmm, tough one. Incredible conversations with Emma Watson? :star_struck:

Or memorable hijinks with Jake McDorman? Seems good at finding the fun in things, and I wouldn’t mind being his little brother for a couple of weeks. :grin:

3 Likes

Bono from U2 or Brent Smith from Shinedown. Both seem like exceptional human beings and we could fill our time with music if nothing else!

@C_8 So sorry, did not mean to flag your post. Don’t know how to cancel it. :persevere:

1 Like

Anyone that is a Mormon would be my choice. :wink:

1 Like

You didn’t flag @C_8 post. I don’t see any posts flagged in this topic. You’re good @Phoebe. :joy:

1 Like

Russell Crowe. Seems like hed be a cool guy to kick it with.

3 Likes

Just woke up from a nap, and I’m like :point_down:

:sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Oh man, I’m not going to be too picky I will take any of these.

Chris Pratt
Bradley Cooper
Shamar Moore

2 Likes