What celebrity would you like to spend your quarantine with?

Disappointed to see that no one has elected to quarantine with the internet famous Goat. LOL

4 Likes

I love my family. Don’t really want a random beautiful person around all the time. It would get awkward fast. I think Michelle Obama would be a lovely presence, but I don’t want to take her from her own family. But… my evil response is to think about the fact that I may well already have covid-19; so, which famous person would I most like to infect? I have a list… haha. But better not to go there.

1 Like

Now you’re talking

1 Like

A cerebral one I can share laughter with.

There are quite few of them.

1 Like

Oh, I would KILL to spend some of that time with Joseph Cambell! Terry Brooks, the author I picked, was where I found out about Cambell.

2 Likes

Tupac Shakur R.I.P…David Duchovny…The Rock…Margot Robbie…Ashley Nicolette Frangipane ALSO known as Halsey the singer OMG…Eckhart Tolle…Stephen King…Cameron Diaz…Heath Ledger R.I.P…im sure there is more i just woke up BUT ANY ONE OF THESE WILL BE OK oh Arnold Schwarzenegger…Eminem…

3 Likes

Serji Tankian most likely. :+1:

1 Like

I’m married so wouldn’t be a Hollywood hottie lol
I would spend it with Eminem. Who is in the program and sponsored by Elton John.
I’d love to hear his experience strength and hope.

1 Like

Still Eddie…:grin::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ooooohhhh :+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Patrick Swayze if he were still alive. King of Cool.

3 Likes

That’s a hard one? I think Zach Braff. One of my favorite movies is “ Garden state”. And one of my favorite soundtracks :blush::heart:

2 Likes