What do u call the voice that tells u to drink?

Evil spirit because it wanted me to indulge in “spirits” to bring out the darker side of me. :broken_heart:

I didn’t have that 'voice" as an opiate addict. But I relate to that image​:smiling_imp: strongly as a dear friend is struggling with their drinking habits, they last 5 days at most then pick up. Then hate themself. This morning they said that "last night I danced with the :smiling_imp: "

I call mine The Demon, I have so far found that making that part of my mind seem evil helps me resist temptation, but I’m only about a week into my journey, so I can’t say for certain how effective that will stay, but so far, it’s worked great!

1 Like

I call it “fried brain” or the “hurt part of my brain” bc the problem is that during using, memories are literally burned into our brain with such an intensity that we believe we want to drink again even long after weve stopped. Its not a normal memory its tenfold, unnatural and overwhelming. Its fried brain acting up. Nothing more. Juicy brain knows that we dont actually want that