What do you smell like?

I went out with a guy who smelled of a mix of obsession for men,cigerette smoke and lager…i would literally sniff him i told my friend and she was repulsed and called me unhygenic :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Jean Paul Gaultier “Le male” cologne…
My favorite scent.

I quit smoking so no more cigarette smell!

2 Likes

Cologne should be like ties, different smell for different occasions…I have quite a few. Sometimes I’ll wear more than one to throw people off, again, just like ties…:grin:

4 Likes

This is what i smell like

4 Likes

Sweat, deet, and smoke.

2 Likes

My wife says I smell like sandlewood in the summer, and cookies in the winter. I don’t use anything except ivory soap to bathe with and a bit of deodorant, so it must be my diet.

2 Likes

Gucci bamboo still :nose::lemon::four_leaf_clover::hibiscus:

2 Likes

I think it’s all those Yankee candles she’s burning. I wouldn’t know what sandlewood smells like if you jammed it up my nose and told me what it was. Still, I think diet has much to do with it. I eat mostly fish, eggs, veggies and brown rice. I take turmeric pills.

Ben gay. Muscle spasms in back and chest. It will improve! Good night all!

1 Like

Today I smell like fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Back in the days when I was a pizza chef, I had a permanent odor of pepperoni and onions on my hands that wouldn’t go away. It permeated my skin!

Same here. Worked at a local pizza chain in high school. Couldn’t get the smell of the place off of me!

1 Like

:nose::nose::nose::nose::nose::nose::nose::nose::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

My wife says I smell like a mix of old spice deodorant and spicy/sweet clove, with just a touch of aqua velva aftershave.

1 Like

Dang, beat me to it years ago.

1 Like

Hahaha I’m sneaky like that

2 Likes

Realistically I probably smell like cat breath if you get up close.

4 Likes

Today, I smell like new denim and beans for some reason…

1 Like

At the moment burnt arm hair, because my BBQ blasted when i tried to light it. :persevere:

1 Like

Cheese and desperation.

1 Like