What does everyone do for a living?

I’m currently a full-time student (Registered Nursing). Before this I was a CNA,worked at a nursing home and rehab center,while I was going to school to obtain my LVN.

2 Likes

I’m a veterinarian :grin: It’s a love hate relationship

11 Likes

I’m a personal banker for Huntington National Bank

4 Likes

I work for a Verizon Authorized Retailer. I basically ‘fix’ the elderlys phones most of the day lol

5 Likes

Well i feel like even more of a slacker now after reading all these awesome careers you guys have :hushed:. I’m a stay at home mother to 7. I was working for about a year cleaning people’s houses but between petrol to get to jobs and child care fees i was actually losing money by working :confused:.

15 Likes

I work at a zinc and lead smelter and refinery as a process operator.

2 Likes

STAY AT HOME MOM OF SEVEN?! Calling yourself a slacker?! Stop that! You’re the hardest working one on here so far! :purple_heart::blush:

21 Likes

Well only 6 still living at home haha. Thankyou though :blush:

5 Likes

I’m a stay-at-home Mum to 3. My eldest has very complex and rare disabilities. Her needs are very challenging - she can’t walk unaided, she has mental and very difficult behavioral problems and although she is 13, she functions as a 4 year old. She is also epileptic.
I did work part time in retail for a while, but it was too much for me on top of my demanding role at home. My 2 boys are hard work too, typical 5 & 10 year olds!!
We have no support, i do most of the care on my own, although my daughter does go to her Dads at the weekends which gives me, my hubby and her brothers a much needed break.

6 Likes

I’ve been an executive assistant for years at a big corp. I am getting ready to quit the rat race and come back into the home to be a stay at home mom. I am incredibly proud of my decision and so blessed to have such a supportive hubs. I’ll be doing some virtual assisting on the side, just part time and just because I really do love supporting people.

5 Likes

Agreed!! This is amazing! I just have two, but it is still the most rewarding piece of my life. (But check in with me again at the end of the summer…lol!)

2 Likes

Hahaha yep school holidays can be a tad trying can’t they?

MD. Neurorehabilitation. :face_with_head_bandage:

8 Likes

I am in nursing school and I bartend at a beach restaurant.

4 Likes

interesting, so many people in the medical field.

9 Likes

It comes with the territory. Too much stress.

4 Likes

@Cassie
You have the hardest job of all a stay stay home Mom. Think about it you do all of our jobs and more seven Omg that’s amazing you rock.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. We deal with so much trauma and drama, that there is no real outlet for us. Hoping to come up with some healthy coping mechanisms for what I see and deal with on a daily basis.

3 Likes

I work for Costco! In the front end, which basically runs everyone in the store! I Love Costco!!

6 Likes

I am a RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) I work with children and adults with autisim or any special needs. I currently go house to house and have therapy sessions in home and within the community.

7 Likes