What does your nickname stand for?

I’m just curious about some of the nicknames on the forum, what do they stand for, any deeper meaning? Some of the are quite obvious, but not all of them! :thinking::grin:
I’ll start explaining mine; it’s part of my first name, my last name and a nickname I was given by my brother maaany years ago!

21 Likes

Mine is the nickname my husband gave me 16 years ago. It stands for bad ass butt hurt Becky lol.

19 Likes

Oh and my lucky #

1 Like

I would have never guessed that one! :rofl: I thought your name is Barbara, and Babbs was the short version (but then I saw it’s Becky, so that wasn’t an option anymore)

1 Like

I was certainly curious about yours! I thought maybe she’s really into veggies… :broccoli::grin:

4 Likes

Mine of course is my cat. But the long story is.
I love musicals.
I love Fiddler On The Roof.
I especially love Tevye’s dream.
Lazar Wolf, the butcher, was suppose to marry Tzeitel.
And during that song we gave my cat Daisy the nickname “Daisy Wolf” for the stupid reason we give our pets nick names. And it stuck.
But I didn’t think DaisyWolf we be masculine enough :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so I went with Dazercat, im so much more masculine with that name. We still call her Daisy Wolf or Daisy Cat or even Dazercat now.
:smirk_cat:

Fun thread Jenny :hugs:

20 Likes

Now that’s funny :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought you just liked broccoli :broccoli: and you did some kick boxing :leg::scream_cat:

4 Likes

There was a show called Loiter Squad created by Tyler the Creator. There was a skit where be dressed up as an old dude and brought a cat into the sex shop just to screw with the guy.

11 Likes

He’s a keeper for sure :joy:

dont have one just my name

11 Likes

No one bracing and now embrace as in HP or entering the now and my favourite No one as in no permanent Self to be found here :heart:

8 Likes

I
See
All
Godz
Energy

17 Likes

I was curious about yours too! Thanks for the explanation! I’m gonna check out the cat thread now to see which one is DaisyWolf! :grin:

1 Like

For some reason… :grimacing:

1 Like

That is absolutely hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

Mine Sunny to me means to always know brighter days are to come and to also be happy and cheerful.

6 Likes

17 Likes

Been using this abbreviation for my first name ever since computers (and games) entered my life. Must be getting close to 40 years by now.

Edit: My memory. mno started at the arcade. 40 years is about right indeed.

Enter your initials

23 Likes

My favorite TS name is @HoofHearted. :joy:
No explanation needed.

13 Likes