What have you done for your recovery i the last 24 hours?

Attended an NA meeting did some step work, read out of my Basic Text and reached out to someone that is struggling with addiction and made it another day clean

5 Likes

I didn’t drink is what I did even though I was having cravings my. I bought myself a few lottery tickets instead roughly the amount I would’ve spent on alcohol for the day. I mean if I win? Yea a severe alcoholic with millions of dollars…what could go wrong? lol

4 Likes

I’ve drank water and used the treadmill to fill my time. I also ran an errand for the church and I wouldn’t have done that with a hangover :wink:

4 Likes

Joked, laughed, smiled, stood up straight, woke up early, ate well, thought well, talked, listened, relaxed, didn’t think about work, didn’t drink caffeine, didn’t drink alcohol, didn’t take drugs, decided not to battle, enjoyed being at peace

5 Likes

What I did for my recovery today was have my 1 on 1 with my counselor as well as enjoy my healthy eating and my beautiful family!! Little things that mean the most!!!

4 Likes

I didn’t pick up.

5 Likes

Took time to make and eat a healthy lunch during a busy day at work. Also didn’t jump into a situation to rescue someone, even though it was sooo hard to watch things unfold (gosh I’m bad at rescuing). Got to work on those boundaries!

5 Likes

Attended a study group of the big book and talked with my psychologist❣

3 Likes

:ok_hand: the simple things are the greatest.
Doing mostly helps keeping our mind safe.

2 Likes

Have you listened To your self? Try, it does not make you crazier then myself😂

Great, sometimes I only want 1 more hour :heart:

1 Like

Me, beeing with myself is the last company i need.

Need some doing. Just motivate yourself, addicts are by nature, inteligent people. Do you believe that?

Give yourself an opportunity to do different. Remember what addiction brought to you that is good? Problably nothing.

Yes I do, because GOD made us in his own image , he gave us the freedom of free will, the freedom to make our own choices. Just because we make a wrong choice in life doesn’t mean we’re not intelligent. And we’re intelligent enough to understand the consequences of that choice and intelligent enough to change and make better choices

1 Like

? Sorry, I don’t get it. I just wrote what helped me. And that is and was talking about my issues and problems. :blush::sunflower::pray:

1 Like

You helped me, sorry my english. I am portuguese. Sometimes i missunderstand some things

Ah okay :sunflower::pray: yeah foreign language is sometimes difficult. I know, I am German :crazy_face:

1 Like

Be strong.

1 Like

Watched online AA meetings

1 Like