What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

This song is really relatable for me now.

1 Like

Music taste :pinched_fingers:t3::pinched_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Omg I wish!! Last one I went to was Yeah Yeah Yeahs and they blew my mind! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

The yeah yeah yeahs are amazing though.

4 Likes

I’ve loved them forever and seeing them live was honestly such a big moment. Took my daughter, who is 11 with me and it was so awesome seeing all the other “elder emo” parents there with their kids. Full circle! :joy::joy: plus Red Rocks is just phenomenal!

3 Likes

Ohhhh, you went to Red Rocks? Sweet. I’m in the UK but my friend from Oklahoma went to see HAIM there once and the pictures looked incredible.

Did your daughter enjoy it? I imagine it’s the same crowd who go to see Placebo or Skunk Anansie (my other faves)…:rofl:… I’m showing my age now.

I went to see YYY at the Alexandra palace here and they had curated the entire day with support acts and side rooms with the most bizarre bands I’ve ever seen in my life. Very eye opening… they then did a kick ass finale/headliner. I was wasted at the time, but I remember it was still epic.

Do you also like The Kills?

1 Like

Yeah, I saw them at Fuji rock in August, they were great!

1 Like

Love the kills! Alison mossheart is incredible performer!

Red rocks is my home venue :yum: spoiled

Placebo has always been a guilty pleasure for me

2 Likes

You are indeed spoiled!

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

images
One of my favourite bands right now is Drab Majesty, from Los Angeles. Been listening to them on Pandora quite a bit lately. They’re sort of Goth/Dark Wave. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Definitely going to check them out

1 Like

Yeah, I really dig 'em. It’s just two guys, too, but they have this big full sound. They sound almost 80’s even though they’re a current band.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

That’s sick, I love a lot of the eighties music

1 Like

@WilliamBloke
This song is :fire::fire:

1 Like