What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

This is one of my all time favorite songs and really like the unplugged version. I can really relate to the lyrics. I read that during this performance Kurt was going through some heavy withdrawals and not well. He also felt he didn’t do a good job but I think the unplugged performance is one of the best. I wish Kurt would have got help for his addictions and mental health issues. But I’m grateful Nirvanas music lives on and there is so much to learn from the music.

6 Likes

The lady can sing alright! :star_struck:

1 Like
2 Likes

Screaming Trees - Winter Song

3 Likes
2 Likes

Not a huge Zeppelin fan but I love this one!

2 Likes

Speaking of Led Zeppelin…

Greta Van Fleet - Meeting The Master :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The Butterfly Collector by The Jam
Paul Weller’s lyrics way ahead of their time.

2 Likes

One of my favourite tracks from All Mod Cons.

1 Like

Radiohead - House Of Cards

4 Likes
3 Likes

I like Milo Green, a lot!

1 Like

In Rainbows is an awesome album. :star_struck:

2 Likes

THIS

2 Likes

This is off the last album The doors ever created called LA woman. One of my favorites and definitely goes back to there blues roots. Recording was mostly finished when Jim Morrison left for Paris. He left for a few reasons… avoiding legal issues in the United States, to focus on poetry, and to get away from the spot light. But as most of us know you can’t run away from your problems and where ever you go you take you. And the problems are still there if not addressed.

5 Likes

Guess that’s why we’re the last house up this holler. Everybody else sold out. Which was fine by us lol

:woman_farmer: :green_heart: :dog2:

1 Like

Bruce Hornsby & The Range - The Way It Is

3 Likes

Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - I Need Never Get Old

3 Likes

Alcoholism - Difficult to Cure
but we had Rainbow… Rainbow - I Surrender

2 Likes