What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

:black_heart: :notes: :musical_note: :radio:

3 Likes

I could fill this thread up if there wasn’t a 3 post limit :rofl:

2 Likes

Great song but your never going to beat the original song plus I’m Irish and I love the Cranberries :joy:

3 Likes

For my Boston-based ST fellows:

Dropkick Murphys - I’m Shipping Up To Boston

3 Likes

Love Bruce I was lucky enough to see him in Belfast earlier in the summer

2 Likes

Yes you were very lucky. Would love to see him live!

2 Likes

I’d loved to have seen him in his prime don’t get me wrong he knows how to put on a show and he played for over 3 hours bloody brilliant for a 74 year old but the voice is there anymore

2 Likes

:black_heart:

3 Likes

I saw Bruce about 20 years ago in London, he was early 50’s and at some point was hanging upside down from his microphone stand. I am early 50’s now and would most certainly not be able to do that, the man is a machine! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Oh 100%
No one will ever be better than Dolores. I just like this cover.
I’m Irish as well. McCarron was grandfathers family name until the US folk writing the names couldn’t understand my great grandfather so they wrote down McKern.

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Pink, never gonna not dance again “I’m just gonna pop and lock to ma records” :notes::microphone:

3 Likes

Depending on how country you go. I find The Petersons nice to listen too

2 Likes
1 Like

Christine and the Queens - Saint Claude

3 Likes

She copies Michael Jackson,

1 Like

This music video is cool…I like their popular song Tilted - I’ll check out more of their stuff.

1 Like

This year I decided to see more live music…I’ve been to a handful of concerts so far. I saw this song performed live. It was really moving and definitely hits a sobriety chord with me

I’m not sure if this link will work, but it’s Alanis Morissette, Rest.

6 Likes