What Is Your Anthem/Fight Song?

Never Surrender, by Skillet.

1 Like

Live While I Breathe, by The Moth & The Flame

Papillon, by Editors

The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake.

Reminds me of the best of times and the worst of times.

So glad this thread is still going strong! How about a little A Day To Remember?

1 Like

Hand in My Pocket https://g.co/kgs/3uiCig

@Lionfish - I really like it for the lyric “Must be strangely exciting to watch the stoic squirm”. Reminds me of many people.

I strongly advise everyone to put your head phones in, turn them up to 11 and hit play below.

2 Likes

Tool in concert was one of the better shows I’ve seen. Unfortunately I listen to Spotify almost solely and they don’t put their music on platforms like that. Gotta DL their albums to my phone somehow lol

My headphones are in, thanks

2 Likes

‘Everybody Wants to Rule The World’
I just want to rule My World, again.
Old & catchy as this my seem, my driving tune, my gym song.
“Welcome to your life
There’s no turning back
Even while we sleep”

My brother and I love Tool and APC, probably our mutual favourite band - we were talking about them today because they just released a new album which is definitely one to turn up to 11. Lateralus is a far superior album to the rest - I can listen to it beginning to end and repeat. Although Aenima is oustanding.

When did you see Tool?

2 Likes

Oh and I’ve applied that lyric to myself so many times. I get so logical that I feel like a robot. I’ve been working on trying to feel feelings and be free from that mental cage :wink:

You’ll get there, just breathe Lea, you got this :wink: You know my inbox is always open if ye like :slight_smile:

I advise everyone do that eleveny headphone thing again cuz this one is just fucking awesome. 10 years it took for APC to release another album and damn was it worth it.

1 Like

Such a long time ago it seems…14 years ago? I was obsessed with them in highschool.

That’s awesome, I’ll have to check this new album out. Exciting!!

My ex stole my Tool T-Shirts. It was 7 years ago and im still pissed about it.

2 Likes

:heart: Growlers

Minor Threat all the way!