What’s your favorite sober quote?

Here is a few of my favorites “My recovery must come burst so everything I love does not have to come last”. “Only you can change your life no one can do it for you”. “Three empowering words I Don’t drink”. Looking forward to seeing what y’all have to share ! :grinning:

16 Likes

“One day at a time”

14 Likes

You can’t keep dancing with the devil and ask why you’re still in hell.

65 Likes

“Sobriety delivers everything alcohol promised” :smiley:

54 Likes

Every day won is better than a day one.

26 Likes

When a bird sits in a tree on a branch it does not worry that the branch will break an it will fall because he knows he has wings to fly

16 Likes

Hey, Zara! How’s God’s country! Are you still bouncing up and down? Great to see you’re still around!
Apologies all - that’s not a favourite quote, obviously.

2 Likes

Monkeys can’t sell bananas

16 Likes

If you put one foot in yesterday and the other foot in tomorrow you’ll piss all over today.

27 Likes

Wow. Exactly!!

My favourite one is: " I am sober as f…" i say it loudly everyday. :grin::grin::wink::wink::grinning:

15 Likes

“It’s okay to get caught stealing what you’ve lost.” :blush:

9 Likes

Lions are sober. Be a lion.

18 Likes

“You hit your bottom when you stop digging”

32 Likes

We can learn to change in a state of pain & suffering, or learn to change in a state of joy & inspiration.

8 Likes

You can’t dance with The Devil and act surprised when you get burned.

11 Likes

One is one too many, one more is never enough.
-Matraca Berg

19 Likes

You don’t NEED a drink until you’ve HAD a drink,up until then you just wanted it.

21 Likes

This is a comparison about us never, ever being cured.

“Turn the volume on a stereo up too 11 and unplug it. Leave it unplugged for a day, a month, a year, or 20 years. When you plug it back in the volume is still is at 11”.

No matter how long we have been sober, our addiction will always remain at 11. Period. The end no matter what!!!:wink:

19 Likes

“I would rather try and fail a thousand times then to have never tried at all.”

10 Likes