What song helps you stay sober today? šŸŽ§

I wish you all a good week, living day by day, we can all recover, we are not alone, much love, strength and hope for all. Remember a single dose or a single drink is too much and a thousand is not enough.

2 Likes

The is one of my favorites.
Jeff Bates - One Second Chance (Official Video)

2 Likes

Mother dayā¤ļø

1 Like

For some reason this song picks me up when I start to get into a low frame of mind. I think itā€™s the pizzicato and upbeat nature of the music. Itā€™s not really inspiring or anything, just something that makes me feel better. I donā€™t know if that makes sense.

1 Like

I have been dancing with this song since it was released. Awesome!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am not of the time, but I am sure that it always makes dance anywhere, anytime. It is a musical delight. Just like this song.

1 Like

ā€œI love my life.
I am powerful, I am beautiful, I am free.
I love my life.
I am wonderful, I am magical, I am me.
I love my life.ā€

2 Likes

I LOVE this song so much! It is so powerful and life-changing :smiley::raised_hands:

1 Like

Woooowwwwhhh :man_dancing:

A friend recently gave me this pearl, I really like it

Living clean and sober is my greatest treasure, and in that learning music saves me many times, those of us who deal with our addiction and have a few days more accumulated know that there are days so hard that even though we no longer have that reflex of taking refuge in drinks or drugs, our helplessness is overwhelming there are difficult days being sober, there are complicated weeks, there have been months that I have been subject to my frustration, stop drinking or taking drugs does not imply that life as it is does not overwhelm me, but I try to use the necessary tools to know how to go through my emotions, let go of the reins, and know that every situation passes. and under no excuse no matter what happens I donā€™t drink that first drink, I donā€™t take that first dose. the record for a clean addict from a sober alcoholic is one day. one day at a time.

Today I share this song with you because I feel vulnerable with joy I read people starting their first days cleansed with fears with illusion and optimism and my heart is happy this song reminds me of everything that it means to leave that life behind and on a bad day it is lightning in my head to motivate me, everything bad always happens even if it doesnā€™t seem like it.

:arrow_forward:Dogs day are over - Florence and the machineā€‹:headphones::notes:

3 Likes

Trigger warning for this one. Brantley Gilbert has a ton of good ones in my book. But this one hits home.

3 Likes

Also this one. Watching the video and listening puts my past actions into perspective. Again, trigger warning

3 Likes

A lot of jason isbellā€™s music helps me stay sober. Go it Alone is one for today. You can hear the pain, regret, and raw emotion in the slide guitar solo. That helps somehowā€¦.

1 Like

Oh man definitely ā€˜Recoveryā€™ by James Arthur hereā€™s the link https://youtu.be/m9DO3zpdWqw

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. My heart was made small with the video. thanks for sharing

1 Like

wow!!! those first chords, wonderful. this goes straight to my personal playlist.

1 Like

cool !!! thanks

I have a few! First ones that come to mind are:

• Otherside by Macklemore
  • Not Afraid by Eminem
  • Darkness by Eminem
  • Recovery by James Arthur
  • God Is by Kayne West
  • Last One Standing by Skylar Grey & Eminem
  • Starting Over by Macklemore
  • Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine
  • Come Undone by Robbie Williams