What substitute (non-alcoholic) drinks do you order when your out with friends or a work event?

The coolest! It just screams ‘late ‘90’s’

1 Like

Topo chico

1 Like

I like goat’s milk

1 Like

That’s so wonderfully bad! God I miss the 80s.

Kinda like Mtn Dew. One of those citrus sodas. No great shakes…but that can! That’s what sells it.

2 Likes

Club soda with a hearty splash of fresh squeezed grapefruit and lime juice. Kind of like a greyhound without the hangover or calories.

1 Like

Usually just iced tea or Dr. Pepper. I’m boring. :joy:

1 Like

virgin mojito or the Duches (virgin gin and tonic

What is in a virgin gin and tonic?

When I lived back home in the UK I would either have a soda water and lime, diet Coke, orange juice, tomato juice, coffee or mocktail (if available).

Now I live in Taiwan I am ordering coconut water, various juices, bubble tea, coffee etc.

1 Like

Dr. Pepper is not boring

My niece, who is British, suggested I drink squash. Then told me its gross. What the hell is squash?

Squash is concentrated flavoured juice, you add water to it. Dilute it to drink it. Some of them are delicious but some are not :joy:

1 Like

I second this question!

Depending on how much sugar I want (or not) I have sparkling water, soda and lime or pineapple juice with ginger beer/ale. PJ&G tastes extra delish with some mint and strawberries.

Yeah that’s what I think of as a virgin G&T.

1 Like

I firstly take my car so I have a reason not to drink anything alcoholic and order a coke, cola, Pepsi

1 Like