What to watch?

So I have a platform that has any movie or show I can imagine and I cant pick ONE. Please tell me whats good. I like action…horror…thrillers… sci-fy
Nothing mushy.

3 Likes

Im currently watching Friday the 13th Part 6 Jason Lives spooky :scream:

1 Like

Anyone seen TENET?

6 below. It’s amazing, kind of about addiction. Guy gets trapped on a mountain.

1 Like

Cool. K just can’t do it because the name Jason is in the tie… trying to not think about someone. Also. Kudos on scary!

1 Like

I’ll checkout the trailer. Thanks.

my apologies :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grimacing:
Here are some more suggestions :hugs:
. The Omen
. Fright Night
. The Shining
. Jeepers Creepers
. The Babadook
. Halloween
. Saw

Enjoooy ! Have an awesome night

Wolf Creek
Apocalypse Now
Law Abiding Citizen
Hereditary
Easy Rider

Haven’t seen The Omen… Good selection.

1 Like

Definitly worth it one of my favorites !

1 Like

There’s a few ideas here… Netflix binge ideas please!

1 Like

Haven’t seen Wolf Creek.Theres not much I haven’t seen, sad really. Coping mechanism

1 Like

I’m right there with you sister. Wolf Creek is good…creepy. They did a part 2 but it dosent hold a candle to 1.

Better NOT make me cry

I recently finished Godfather of Harlem, starring Forest Whitaker. Absolutely fantastic. Season 2 drops in April.

I did see Tenent and thought it was just ok. Action scenes were good, sound and special effects were good too. The characters weren’t as interesting to me though.

1 Like

Godfather of Harlem it is…

1 Like

I’ve seen it in the cinema when they we’re open between the 2 lockdowns. I liked it, but it wasn’t the best movie ever I’ve seen. It’s difficult to understand the movie because past and present are at the same time :flushed:
Difficult for me to explain, but you will understand when you watch the movie :wink:

Sounds mediocre so far, lol. I did watch Wonder Woman
ResizedP_52bec4e4-ec33-438e-9291-cf20f45f522f_123419813521667

Tadaah, you just learned me a new word: mediocre/middelmatig. Thank you :grin:
Wonderwoman I would like to see too, but it they prosponed the release because of Covid.
Is it good?

1 Like

I like it better than the first one. She is amazing.

1 Like