Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Hey gang! Hope you are enjoying your friday. I am out of series to binge on Netflix. It saved my life early on in my sobriety and still does. I used to watch until my eyes hurt, sleep, wake up, repeat. Some fruit and tea in between. At the moment I can basically watch any category that grasps my attention. I even watched so much war history that it changed my view of everything. I was always into politics, but some stuff is as we know, unforgivable. War is unforgivable to begin with. Anyway, straying away from the topic, waiting for suggestions. Anything, any category, movies, series… besides hunting of animals.

24 Likes

I enjoyed “Scandal”, “Suits”, “Madmen”, “Punisher”, “Can’t Pay, We’ll Take it Away”, “The Ranch”, “Riverdale”, “American Crime” and “How to Get Away With Murder”.

9 Likes

Thank you! Madmen and Suits were some of the first ones I watched. Riverdale and Punisher I started, I can continue. American Crime is not available, not licensed where I live. I will check out the others. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

The Sinner, Bates Motes

If you’ve got Amazon Prime- Vikings and Sons of Anarchy

10 Likes

The Sinner I liked. Bates modes I will check out. Unfortunately don’t have Amazon Prime. Thanks!

1 Like

Also the “Haunting on Hill House”

And the series “Black Mirror” is amazing - they are all individual episodes

17 Likes

I second Bates Motel.

Ozark
Better Call Saul
Maniac

12 Likes

Haunting of Hill House, Asencion, Salvation, Sense 8 and Dirk Gently so far. I’m looking for some more now myself.

1 Like

Ozark I enjoyed.
Better call Saul , I couldn’t get into it.
Maniac. Will check it out. Thanks!

4 Likes

The Expanse, Star Trek Discovery , Altered Carbon !

6 Likes

Scandal was great! However towards the end. I changed. I cant explain how though

3 Likes

Ascension I liked.
I watched so many, I can hardly make a list. Here is a few:
Narcos
Masters of Sex
El Chapo

1 Like

I couldn’t get into Altered Carbon even though I love sci-fi genre. Will see the other ones. Thanks.

Thank you for starting this thread! Just now getting into TV again… just finished Wanderlust on Netflix… no nudity, but has a moderate amount of sexual content FYI. First few episodes were good, but then I felt it stalled out toward the last two episodes.

Stranger Things
Ozark- haven’t watched the 2nd season.

2 Likes

Wanderlust I just started. I will make a list tomorrow myself. Thanks!

1 Like

The Good Place.

12 Likes

I recently binged Broadchurch and now I’m so sad that there are no more seasons. Great show.

3 Likes

Loved Ozark!
Haven’t seen Stranger Things.

2 Likes

Lost many hours of sleep with Stranger Things!! One of my favorites. You definitely need to check it out.

11 Likes

I watched the new Sabrina on netflix and I got to say it’s pretty freaking amazing. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes