What video games have you enjoyed playing recently (since 2020 i guess)?

Just got a PS5 and will be trying Elden Ring once I get off work. Wish me luck >.>

2 Likes

I’ll just say it now: Get gud. :rofl:

Good luck!

2 Likes

@Jason1976 @DevinRieske18 @Eke @Speedforcefiend Omg, none of you play the same games as me >.< but perhaps i should look up some of these and see if they are to my tastes.

1 Like

Lol… Doesn’t matter what you play so long as you have fun!!!
But if you like open world, then I would recommend Immortals: Fenix Rising.
Happy gaming!! :metal::grin::pray:

1 Like

Every fallout and elder scrolls game is top tier never to be topped

1 Like

I’m pretty old school on gaming. I have a ps3 lol. Elder scrolls Skyrim, Minecraft and Kingdom Hearts for it. Laptop I play Divinity, Fable, Fate, Dragon Age. On phone is where I play community games like Lords Mobile and AQ3D. I prefer role playing and rts games. Evony took months of my life back in the day. Oh and just to change things up I also have the mini Nintendo and the mini Super Nintendo.

My generation invented gaming. God bless us boomers. I’ll be a gamer until the day I die.

2 Likes

I’ve played a little of Control, Undertale, Pokémon sword, Hades and Halo Infinite but I’ve not played them recently. Also with Elden Ring, I’m having a hard time getting into it. I’ve played the older “Souls” games too and I guess I was hoping it’d be very different since so many people are going crazy for it. It’s not the difficulty that turned me off, it’s the pacing, lack of music, lifeless NPCs and the dark/somber atmosphere that follows you everywhere. Which is pretty much exactly the same as all From Software’s other games.

3 Likes

@HessicaJamilton Ya, ive played Skyrim and Fallout 3, but not the others, i should probably get into them a little more, ive heard New Vegas is good and i will definetly play Elder Scrolls 6

@SassyBoomer lol Nice, Skyrim, Minecraft and Fable are awesome, not familiar with the rest, Ps3 is an awesome system

@Speedforcefiend Ya, im not a fan of dark games with somber atospheres either, Elder Scrolls (edit: Elden Ring) atmosphere seems a bit brighter, but i definetly see what youre saying

1 Like

Oh okay, ill check it out and ya, for sure, main things is that you have fun for sure.

1 Like

Yes New Vegas is legendary unless ur a graphic snob lol & 4 is pretty good too just such a confusing story for that one. Oblivion is also iconic imo

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had a lot of people tell me that new Vegas is arguably the best fallout so far.

2 Likes

Personally 3 is my favorite but I can see why ppl say New Vegas is their favorite too. They’re both hella good games . I honestly feel they’re the best games ever made :joy: next to elder scrolls, GTA & saints row (minus the last one)

3 Likes

Just started Genshin Impact on the PC. :+1:

1 Like

Is the new Saints Row not good? Was thinking about getting it.

1 Like

I was referring to SR4. The one about aliens.

2 Likes

I personally hate that one and think it’s ridiculous esp since saints row is supposed to be about ganv activity. It seemed cash grabby to me

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. Yeah that one was weird. I couldn’t get into it. Lol

2 Likes

@HessicaJamilton GTA is awesome, can’t wait for GTA 6, as for Saints Row, i have only played Saints Row The Third and thought it was fantastic, its like an over the top GTA

@Chiron never play Genshin Impact, is it any good?

2 Likes

Omg, has anyone seen the new Harry Potter game coming out? Looks pog Hogwarts Legacy - State of Play Official Gameplay Reveal | PS5, PS4 - YouTube

3 Likes

Genshin is rly good for a free game but be prepared to grindddd. The wishes in genshin are also addicting lol. & Yes I can’t believe ppl are trying to boycott the game . :person_facepalming: I get why but I just wanna fun new game to play bruh :joy::sob:

2 Likes