What would you do if fear didn't hold you back?

Be in a real relationship. I’ve commitment issues & am afraid to let myself get close & vulnerable with a man.

2 Likes

Be a succes. Fear has consistently kept me from leaping. I am working towards a point in my recovery where my selfesteem and my confidence can make more noise then the fear or uncertainty which screws with my mind on a regular basis.

I am, therefore i can.

Counting down 10 days till my two year milestone. So if i can overcome the urge to use after 20 years why couldn’t i overcome the fear of failure.

Thank you so much i needed this question right now!

5 Likes

You should start researching to find a good past life regressionist/past life hypnotherapist and start working on finding out about your past lifes.

It can be dramatically healing.

1 Like

So, I’d forgotten that I actually did have your chart information and this makes so much sense now. You have Pluto transiting the very top of your chart, which is changing your relationship with career and how the outside world percieves you, but it also is looking down at the bottom of your very being, and forcing you to really dig deeply like you are looking across the room at something that you only really see clearly now.

I don’t have your chart on this particular device at the moment, but once I’m able to get up from treating my cat, I’ll take another look. I also remember that Saturn is transiting your 10th house as well. Wherever Saturn wanders in your chart, that area just kind of slooooooowwsss dooooown. It can be frustrating, but if you really work with it instead of ignoring the issues, you always come out better for it.

Edit: Or you can just message me your info again right now. I’m going to be sitting here for a while. :cat2: I can PM you back with what I see so as not to derail the thread.

1 Like

I used to be just like this. I would be doing great by myself and then someone would walk into the building I was playing and even though they were somewhere else and I couldn’t see them, I knew they could hear me and I would just start to stumble and falter. I am better now, but bring in someone who has never heard me and I become a mess.

I know it’s because I have a deep fear of not being good enough. Of people having expectations of what they’ll get from me and then what if I can’t do it. I also think I have a fear of success.

What do you play?

That’s so bananas that you just sent that just now, because only last night was I actually finally online doing a bunch of emailing trying to find my exact birth time because I remember you asked for details etc… And then you just posted that lol. I literally hadn’t looked for my birth time since we last talkes about charts and within half a day we both brought it up separately. Love it.

I’ll pm you.

1 Like

Just finished an awesome book last night:

Has a wonderful line near the end, “If a person is living out his Personal Legend, he knows everything he needs to know. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

2 Likes

Change careers.

4 Likes

I’d tell my wife we’re quitting our jobs, selling our house and rental, moving to our smallish mountain and I’m opening my martial arts school.

My fear is this would be impulsively premature, in that she’d lose a big hunk of her pension, which is a big hunk of our retirement, and I still have some work to do before I’m ready to earn an income teaching students. I guess my biggest fear is life will throw a curveball at us, before we can realize our dream.

It’ll happen, one day. Just gotta be patient.

4 Likes

Great author, great book. Read it in high school and several times in the years since.

1 Like

I’d get a sweet neck tattoo with snakes and fire and a skull somewhere mixed in.

1 Like

Sometimes I would like to do that. Some job that I never have to think about after the day is over or bring ‘work home’. I’ve been in IT my whole career and it always has involved lots of nights and weekends. The money is good, so it makes it hard to consider a change.

2 Likes

Sky dive but I’m deathly afraid of heights.
The job one is a good one also

2 Likes

I do understand. That money hook is what gets me everytime, and not being qualified for anything other than nursing. Going back to school at “our age” isn’t cost effective, so I am just counting years 'til retirement, and hoping to stay sober through it all!

2 Likes

100% same. I have 2-3 yrs before I can realistically retire, so that also keeps me put…

2 Likes

Is travel nursing possible for you? My friend just started doing it and she loves it. Right now she is in Louisiana and then will go where she needs to next. She just has her son and has some family there that can help out

1 Like

Wow, you are so close 2-3yrs?! That is great! Cruise first though. :passenger_ship: :beach_umbrella: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

So close it is frustrating. :joy: Have an awesome weekend on the SpaceCoast!

1 Like

(yeah, we had a rocket launch yesterday - never gets old) Have a great sober weekend with your family! :+1:

1 Like

I’m a huge space nerd and have lived in FL for over 50 yrs, yet I’ve never been to the Space Center. One day.

1 Like