What would you do if fear didn't hold you back?

What would you do if fear wasn’t holding you back?

7 Likes

Learn how to drive a car :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Be me, that’s what I’d do

9 Likes

Run. Trail run.

1 Like

Would’ve attempted to get sober long before I did.

6 Likes

Leave my job.

7 Likes

Make the first reply on my own post. :laughing: Just kidding.

Skydiving and scuba-diving.

8 Likes

leave my job and my Mrs and live up a mountain.

8 Likes

Be myself without constantly apologising for myself 🤦

9 Likes

Speed up my efforts to improve…

5 Likes

Retire early. I’m 4.5 years away, but financially it would be a bad move. Damn! Should have not married and divorced twice.

7 Likes

Hitchhike to Lake Tahoe, go skydiving, talk to a woman. :cry:

7 Likes

This question actually hits the heart of many of our problems without us knowing it…

• I’ve never been in a relationship before, I’d pursue a girlfriend.
  • I don’t let friends in and avoid social occasions, I’d pursue friends and socialize more.
  • I procrastinate my career progress, I’d work towards something useful and fulfilling.
  • I hesitate with a psychologist (even though australian healthcare covers 6 sessions), I’d give that a chance.
  • I procrastinate with clubs of interest like kick-boxing, dancing and SES (australian voluntary emergency services), I wouldn’t wait any longer.
  • I’m interested in doing some travelling maybe in SE Asia and India, I’d jump right in.
  • I’m still in the newbie phase of sticking to a stringent but healthy daily routine and somewhat anxious, I wouldn’t be.
11 Likes

Skydiving and getting my pilots license. Something about being up in the sky seems so freeing to me.

7 Likes

Pilots license would be pretty awesome!

6 Likes

I would definitely get my pilot’s license before skydiving. I’m not really afraid of heights, I’m afraid of the fall. :laughing:

4 Likes

I really love how detailed of an answer you have here. Bullet points even. A+, would read again.

4 Likes

I’d say I’m in taking on one of the fears now. There is and was alot of fear with starting these tattoos, but I’m taking it a day at a time. Although I still have alot of other stuff that I’m letting me hold me back, I geuss all we can do is work on it gradually

8 Likes

Fear has held me back from doing things that I should have as a younger man. Now, some of those things not done are regrets I will always have.
But life has been brighter for me since quitting the drink. I’m looking forward to the rest of my life, and I will work harder to not stack up too many more regrets before my days are up.
I guess this does not answer the original question so well, but I will take my response here as more of a promise to myself to live my life best I can, and with a bit more courage.

Make each day count.

Bye for now…

6 Likes

Tell my dad I miss him and I wish things were different. Buy some land and try to live as much off the grid as possible. Tell the company I work for that I’m permanently working from home and I’m only coming into the office one day a week, if that. Start a side business I’ve been thinking about doing for a few years. Put some real money into the stock market or crypto currency. Contact an ex and tell them I miss them. File divorce papers finally. Tell my sister how much she hurt me. Ride more Rollercoasters.

12 Likes