What'd you buy instead of your DOC?

Just ovee 1 month

3 Likes

Keep going bro

1 Like

How long have you got under your belt buddy. I’ve just hit ninety days. :slightly_smiling_face:
In answer to the op instead of buying my doc I’ve paid for ten new top teeth, a full new wardrobe including a couple of pairs of new kicks, a beats pill and a pair of beats studio 3 wireless headphones,a holiday and a load of new tools.
Yep I used to spend a lot of money on drugs, I did borrow the money for my teeth though. :joy::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m about to hit one year september 12th

2 Likes

Wicked man have you been working a programme? I’m in NA​:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah actually I went to a rehab in oklahoma

And I’ve been looking for a na group in my area have you ever been to a CR group?

I don’t think I’ve bought anything in particular yet…but I don’t feel guilty for buying things here and there.

I WILL be getting a one year tattoo though!!

2 Likes

Okay! I didnt want to flex too hard, but I didnt know everyone in here was rich and ballin like that. we got cars computers fight basements credit homes trucks clothes. When I got out of jail all my stuff was gone except what I was wearing I had 1 paycheck left i used it on a motel and lived in that, so since February first I lived in that motel for awhile then got an apartment fully furnished it(not cheap shit all new) got a balling gaming PC, 4k 65" tv got the guitar I had my eye on, new king size bed, clothes, work uniforms boots fixed some shitty tattoos payed all my court stuff off finished my classes bought a car got the breathalyzer put in I’m driving again and I go to court wednesday hopefully I’ll be done with it all. FLEX! But despite all that bragging about stuff, the most valuable thing I have right now is 202 days sober. Without it I would have nothing I’ve built my life up and gave it all away countless times bc of drinking. And I wanna congratulate each and every one of you whether you are 1 min sober or 99 years sober. Great things can happen for us all

27 Likes

No what’s cr.?
There’s an app you can get in the play store that brings up a list of all the NA meetings within a certain distance that you set. I wouldn’t still be clean now if it weren’t for NA.:slightly_smiling_face:

Celebrate recovery I took it and it helps alot man you should ask around your group at na see if know any CR groups I’ll look into that app thanks

1 Like

Yeah I have heard of it actually I just couldn’t place the acronym. Currently this place and NA are working well for me though I will expand on that and try different avenues if the need arises.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve just looked it up there is a celebrate recovery in my city bit it would be a pain in the ass to get to. It’s good that I know it’s there of I need it though, thanks :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well the past two weekends I’ve bought Ice Cream instead of alcohol. Just keeping it simple. I might reward myself with some new kicks if I continue to work out and reach my weight goal along with my no alcohol goal. I guess the ice cream is kind of defeating one of the goals. Lol. Oh well, better than a hangover, prob less calories in the long run.

9 Likes

What kicks do you like to buy/wear.
I got my first pair of air Jordans a couple of months ago.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I heard they were making Air Jordan’s again! I wear Nike mostly to run in. I’ve been a Nike fan since Junior High…

They’ve always been air Jordans havn’t they, just not Nike air Jordans.
The ones I bought do have Nike air branding over again though.

I remember the site Max 90,s coming out when I was in junior school and obviously couldn’t afford them then so I like to buy them all now and relive my visits :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yeah man, we are balling.

1 Like

Remember Lucille and it will come to you :slight_smile:

I’d take a pic of my guitars, but couldn’t fit them into the frame! Ha! I also spend my drinking money on music gear. I’ve converted our spare room into a recording studio. The wife don’t mind, considering the alternative. :grimacing:

6 Likes