What's on your playlist?šŸŽ¶

4 Likes

Modem Love- David Bowie :sunglasses:

1 Like

I listened to this cover over and over and over for days when i first heard it. So much emotion in it. Great choice!

2 Likes

I love this song, I need to start listening to music again, Iā€™m on such a podcast binge lately

2 Likes

Great album! Ive noticed I mainly like 60s,70s,80s music lol. I even got on this doowop kick when I quit opiates. When I was all drugged up I listened to nothing but podcasts/talk radio because it was my source of socializing in my head, drugs really made me convertable in my own head, and was turned into a total introvert. Still dig podcast/talk radio, but music hits me a lot harder sober, when I have actual feelings

3 Likes

I go through stages at work. At the moment its music, but I can also spend months listening to audiobooks.

2 Likes

Very finnish thing. Id say 99 % of our population loves this group of one man (rip Gƶsta). The rest are jerks.

Its not about the music and yet it is. Hard to describe, but he was a legendā€¦

4 Likes

Saturday morning special

3 Likes

A little Rob Zombie to get me pumped for Krav class this morning. White Belt orientationā€¦get to break in some new students.

3 Likes

What a warm thought :blush:

Edit oops i red ā€œget to break someā€¦ā€ at first

1 Like

Amazing song.

3 Likes

Old school.

2 Likes

This is one the best ever song for me

6 Likes

Some of the best music! Now Queen is playingā€¦ But I love that song for the morning time.

2 Likes

This morning while puttering about, it was time to Get The Led Out!

2 Likes

I like a little EPIC by Faith No More or Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones to get me super charged in the morning.

1 Like

Aerosmith!!!

The two songs that get me most hyped for the gym, 1. Morley Crue Kickstart my heart and 2. AC/DC Thunderstruck

2 Likes

Havenā€™t checked out the Ramones in a bit, might have to add them to the playlist for the next workout.

2 Likes

Save it for a cardio day. No need to be flying around the weight room like a maniac.

1 Like

Haha save it for as soon as Iā€™m out of here and start going back to my personal ice sessions at 5am. Nothing more beautiful then a fresh sheet of ice zambonied from the night before. Feeling and hearing every carving in the ice while throwing your own playlist on the loud speaker of the rinkā€¦ Pays to know everyone at the rinks!

2 Likes