What's the blue dot on the threads section mean?

Um, yeah. What’s the blue dot mean?

And now I know. I swear there are many I’ve never looked at that don’t have the blue dot though.

Nope. You’re totally right. Thanks!

1 Like

What kind of content would a zombie thread have in it? I’m coming up with an idea… you may know that I’m a big tabletop rpg’er. I like being the character in my own story.

What if there were a thread that was a progressive storyline. A novella of sorts where every writer is their own character in the story. Maybe there would be a narrator that could develop scenarios for characters to participate in.

Maybe I’m crazy. I do like telling stories though.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Now were on the same page.

Ooooooh :scream:. Zombie rage? :joy:

3 Likes

I do find the 6 month resurrections a bit random, someone tried to pick an argument with me recently after a trolls comments were deleted and my interaction with them was still up there. I reread it and it made it look like I was heckling the OP.

Or when a random ghost :ghost: member (hello ghost :ghost: members, you’re all welcome and I’m not bitching) likes your post from 9 months ago, it’s a bit strange, but good I guess.

It’s nice to know that stuff still helps all these months later.

2 Likes

Lol! That’s hilarious. I have noticed resurrected posts. I was scratching my head. Why you post here? This convo has been over for weeks!

2 Likes

Love the ghost :ghost: members

2 Likes

Just new folk finding their way.

3 Likes

I may still may make that game…

What game? The story thread?

1 Like

Well, I want on that thread then!

Haha, u also forgot “kratom isn’t a drug and everyone should use it to get off everything else” …I see that one pop up ever so often, though it’s usually a new thread on a zombified subject where someone has supposedly found the end all be all of addiction cures and when it gets heated enough one of the mods finally shoots it in the head

2 Likes

Lol, it does indeed, my bad. I read it I promise, that part just didn’t process for some reason lol, I’m having an off day 2day :confused:

Oh jesus, that’s a lot to process lol, theyd kick me off there quick…theres a certain level of dumbassness at which I cant be held responsible for my smartassed reply and a couple of those questions crossed the threshold lol

1 Like