Whats your clean time?

75 days :heart:! !!

3 Likes

Thank you!! I Appreciate it!! Keeping strong bro. Hope all is well!:pray::+1::100:

1 Like

Drugs and alcohol - 623 days sober (20.5 months)
Cigarettes- 165 days (5 months)
I’ve never felt better and gaining strength everyday.

1 Like

7 days:star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat…going on 36hrs. But this is the first time I’ve really had the desire to quit. Hang in there bro…its gonna be a rough ride but worth it

1 Like

Just got to day 3 about 45 seconds ago!!!
Here’s to another 86,400 seconds!

75 days now :wink:

3 Likes

80 days clean of alcohol
First day here on sober time so not really sure of how to post in conversations so I started here hi I’m nelly

3 Likes

Congratulations

Thank you very much!! I Appreciate it!:pray::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Congrats on your’re 80 day’s, that’s AWESOME! It’s a great Forum and has helped me a lot. I still need to attend meeting and get a Sponsor and I’m passed 10 months. Nice to meet you and I’m here if you want to chat. :pray::pray: you got this!!:love_you_gesture::grinning: I’m Caleb btw

1 Like

Hi caleb thank you for the welcome it’s all learning to connect and I can only do so much here as I am new but I feel strong no cravings I am being kind to myself and balanced I do AA and have just found a sponsor the cognitive behaviour therapy helps me immensely as well as sticking to a recovery plan so I am busy and feeding my soul, mind and body good love not crappy substances that were killing me. 81 today it’s truly beautiful and helpful in my recovery to be connected to sober people so again thank you for your welcome

1 Like

Hey Nelly,

You’re very welcome. I’m definitely going to get to NA and try therapy also. Ur right, it’s all about mind , body and soul. Higher power is also very important. Thanks for message… I needed to hear some of it and take action. :pray::pray:

1 Like

474 Drinking 470 cigarettes

4 Likes

2 weeks and counting!

1 Like

Action and connection is the plan. Isolation and disconnection brought us to addiction I’ve been clean of all mind altering substances it was alcohol that was killing me but I cross addicted all the time. I fill my head with positive self talk and look at life as to what I have gained not what am I giving up…I catch my negative thoughts and emotions and dont allow them to lead me to relapse. Cognitive behaviour therapy saves me showed me that all my life since 4 years old I had been abused and terrorized and l repeated these relationships later trying to numb and hide the pain in substance abuse. Cbt helped me let go of all that and I am in a brand new place where I am no longer the victim

1 Like

13 months in 3 days!!

4 Likes

81 days working the recovery plan and keeping busy I feel free and calm and optimistic. Shit it was such hard work in active addiction always lying and hiding and isolating…being a shell with nothing inside except pain self hatred lies lies lies no trust or respect for myself or from my loved ones dangerous habits self harm blackouts such hard work now 81 days of total honesty … it feels like I have taken the biggest load off me I am free I feel light and happy and worthy as I work on my recovery I have also learned how to deal with all the terror and abuse I my life by confronting it rather than numbing it . This happened with 2 months at dara rehab in thailand

2 Likes

That’s my weakest time… I just kept thinking about 3.5…thats half way thru the week. Then 4. I just hit 5 10 minutes ago. Day by day, sometimes hour by hour… Minute by minute at times.

2 Likes

3 years yesterday

7 Likes