What's your evil talent that you wish you didn't have?

I can ruin a brand new white t-shirt with food stains faster than than I can buy them. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

I’m a brilliant liar. I really would like to not have this talent :expressionless:

10 Likes

Hmmmm…not sure I believe this. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:crazy_face:
Ok maybe like this: I have a badass pokerface and could use it the wrong way. But that would be a massive bad karma :poop:

6 Likes

Same here, I do it to get attention as an impulse and than I instantly regret it and then I’m to scared to come clean.

4 Likes

I could make a criminal mastermind. Everytime I walk into a new store I always look for camera blind spots straight away, so that if I would want to steal I can. I’ve never stolen, I don’t know why I do it. I also know how to commit a murder without leaving tracks. I’ve watched way too much discovery ID when I was young

4 Likes

Oh god same here. I recently bought 3 white t-shirts;
#1 now has curry stains on
#2 some sort of tomato sauce
#3 is fine but won’t last much longer :laughing:
Such as shame as I really like the look of white clothes and even though I try to be careful they don’t last long at all :roll_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

Any sauce that’s red & guacamole are out to get me :joy:

3 Likes

I think we need bibs :laughing:

3 Likes

You have no idea how much I’ve considered that especially when I’m at work :joy:

1 Like

Ha! Yes white shirts are not my friend :joy: Also, I love cooking but I have a real knack for burning myself almost every time :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I’m 44 years old and I still have no idea how to use the oven without burning my forearms on the inside of the oven door :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

consumption…of anything in large amounts.

8 Likes

I don’t t know how to sip. I tend to drink fast whether it was booze, water, coffee, tea… There’s no sipping lol

5 Likes

I can know exactly where I need to go and yet still end up in the wrong place! I have no sense of direction, even if I know where I’m going. There must be a use for this talent somewhere in the world.

I am also really good at accidentally breaking things. I don’t mean to, I’m just a bit heavy handed. My partner calls me leadfinger! :joy:

3 Likes

Ha! Same age, same talent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m clumsy like WICKED clumsy! :joy::rofl: I have had stitches to many times to count! Broken my arm, ankle, and foot!! I’m famous for the curb trip! :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

I’m a mad scientist. Maybe it’s not evil when I use it constructively, but I can (and for a living, do) coldly calculate very precise procedures for things.

It can be useful, but can also take the heart and soul out of things when I let it. The ego getting in the way, sucking simple, peaceful faith out of life.

Amazing I’m an alcoholic, no? :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s funny because I could say the same thing, but as of January 4th, 2019, that shit miraculously stopped! :joy: :thinking:

1 Like

Here’s my bionic foot!

4 Likes