When is your Birthday🎂🍨🎈🎈 Just for fun! What your Zodiac Sign🦁

Lol ok you win not that your old

Libra here - October 5th. Balanced. Ha! I wish!!

1 Like

@Jx2, OK smarty pants,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I still don’t want to hear someone else say it… just wait one day you’ll be that old!

Ì’ll 46 not that far off

1 Like

7 February. Aquarius :aquarius:

1 Like

my birthday is June 25 too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oct 28th. Scorpio!

3 Likes

September 3 virgo :virgo:

4 Likes

Today! May 18, a Taurus :raised_hands::raised_hands::grin:

2 Likes

March 11 I’m a fish swimming upstream fighting temptation

well happy birthday @LoveLife1! :tada: :birthday:

im jan 5

Cancer baby :cancer: July 21 :innocent:

2 Likes

August 10th. Leo😎

1 Like

June 14th … GEMINI :grin:

November 22nd. Sagittarius

1 Like

I know everything about Scorpios. I’m aquarius/Pisces cusp. Scorpios can be dangerous in relationships. Not saying you, but they truly do love you to death and then will sting you. It is very confusing.

1 Like

I def love to death when I do. People do mention the whole sting part but I am so laid back. Lol.

May be I dont realize it when I do it but i def would like someone to tell me. I wilk be texting all my ex and ask. We broke up for practical reason nothing dramatic or crazy. Almost all of them are my friends.

1 day apart :grinning:

1 Like

3rd of February

Aquarius are best in my opinion!

1 Like

Most of my friends/aquaintances are aquarius. I discovered Scorpios in 2014 and they were my favorite relationship wise, but now learning I may be more compatable all around with the Goat - Capricorn. They are less emo than Scorpio and I’m more of a piscean/aquarius and Pisces are emo. I don’t get along too well with gemini because they crave attention and I just cannot wrap my head around that.

1 Like