Where are my alcoholics tonight?

What flavors of tea?

I think I have them all at this point hahaha! My favorite at night is Yogi Kava stress tea.

3 Likes

Oooo. Im big into herbal teas. Spoiled myself to a trip to Tea Smith and got the fresh stuff…rocks my world.

1 Like

I am new too. Just started, going on day 3. Staying home tonight! Your not alone.

6 Likes

Love the Sleepy Time tea! I’m always surprised how well it works :joy: I get into bed thinking I’ll be awake for a long while and then i finish my tea and I’m knocked out.

1 Like

I do it all, sing, guitar, drums, bass etc. Albeit, poorly. Lol

2 Likes

I vote coffee :joy:

2 Likes

I found some really good flavors at a store in this small town a few hours from me (Jerome, Az) but they have caffeine. What’s your favorite flavor?

1 Like

No way I wouldn’t sleep until tomorrow hahaha!

1 Like

:joy:better stick to hot cocoa then :wink:

2 Likes

Drinking tea, cooking, gonna do some tarot later.
I’m on day 29. I did have an urge today but said, “fuck that,” and moved on. :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada:

3 Likes

I like that little town Jerome

Doing laundry, eating dinner, and just relaxing. Not every weekend has to have a plan for me. Early in my sobriety, my habits of going out on the weekends were making me miserable. It takes time to find new routines and habits, but when we do, it is a great life. Stay busy and don’t drink tonight.

3 Likes

Im having me a tall can of Arizona green tea, was reading earlier now just watching some tv, dont know of what to do when i do go out at night besides getting take out food or some groceries or going to a meeting

2 Likes

Hanging out at home watching Hamilton with my kids

2 Likes

It was really cool! We went in October so it was fun to do the haunted tours, but I was really entertained with all of the history of it. I’d love to go back!
Are you from Az too?

Use to live in Flagstaff right up the hill from the verde valley, im originally from Az.

1 Like

Oh cool! Been to Flagstaff once, it was very pretty. We go to Show Low quite often too. I love the pines and the weather.

2 Likes

Made a steak dinner with the fam, the kids and dad are playing Fortnite then we are watching the Eternals. This winter we watched all the marvel movies with the kids, in order of timeline so they could remember who is who and what is going on :rofl: this was also for me haha, my husband loves those movies. And of course ice cream :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I’m at home watching movies. I don’t do nightlife anymore.

4 Likes