Where are my alcoholics tonight?

Wow! Im excited for this thread to breathe some positive vibes into my night! Happy sober day everyone.

@Sunflower1 i love fruity or spice teas

@Shan_dad your vote for coffee has been noted

@Morag welcome to the community! Vent and read, and checkin whenever you need support. I found these resources that i found on here early, when you have some time take a look at all these tools to aide you in your journey

4 Likes

When do we get a concert?

1 Like

Just got home from a long ass drive.
I treated my self with a nice halibut dinner out and some passion fruit green tea. After a long ass drive I deserve to be sober and chill on the couch with my dogs and cats and fireplace. And football. And I won’t have a hangover tomorrow.
I’m worth it. :blush:

7 Likes

@Dazercat you deserve it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my Serenity green lavender Tea from Republic Of Tea. I’m out of the Camomile Lemon.

Thanks. I just love that face on your avatar. Cracks me up. Especially when I see a pic of just that nose when I’m scrolling. I love it. Forgot his/her name. If you even gave it out.

Glad you made it home alright thats a good little drive from Barstow to Ashfork, use to be able to drive across the country, i need a break every 2-3 hrs now

1 Like

Thanks. That’s the last time we do that. Too old for that shit. 8 hours in the car is just to much.

2 Likes

Just hanging out. Saturdays are our “cheat meal nights” so we ordered in, put on some terrible movie and then we might play a trivia game or something

3 Likes

Thank you for your resources. Will check them out. :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@Dazercat let me introduce Boscoe Gizmo Jones Prescher Williams :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh. Ok. I remember Boscoe now. Too lazy to go back and look it up.
Nice thread you started. Didn’t realize it was yours. Cool :sunglasses:
He is an adorable gentleman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And grateful to watch the game on TV. Dang it’s cold up there. Brrrrrrrrrr!

4 Likes

Just had hot cocoa for the first time in years. I used water, still good but it would be so much better with some almond milk

2 Likes

And the 49ers with the win! That was a good game

3 Likes

Hey Shan what time are those Packers playing next weekend?

3 Likes

One day soon! I need to get a.new computer first. It’ll be here in a few weeks…:+1:

Mad hate 49 ninesers sorry Green Bay packers fan

1 Like

They taking the rest of year off. Seasons long enough :joy:

1 Like

Bumping this thread :slight_smile: its late on saturday and i dont want to sleep because this is the only night of the week i can stay up as late as i want lol

Whats everyone whos up, up to?

1 Like