Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Absolutely only animals allowed :grin::+1: sounds amazing to me… I’m very weird too, I only like friendships with connection

1 Like

Yeah I pretty much keep to myself I think everybody I know drinks

1 Like

I know it sucks right. People easily dismiss the ones that do not drink.

So true,I got back into hiking and backpacking,and leave town as much as possible.

1 Like

Good for you! If you are able to do that then go for it :+1::+1:

1 Like

What does MD stand for?

Maryland,

Oh and Nova can mean northern Virginia or nova Scotia lol

Originally I’m from Pa.

I’m currently in Northern Virginia. Its nice here but hella expensive,

But career plans can lead me elsewhere at this point. I’m aiming for where its decent cost of living and at least luke warm in the winter

So beautiful there…

I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

3 Likes

Hi @TudorDee, are you in northern or southern NJ? I’m in northeast, about an hour west of NYC.

Hello there! I’m Southern NJ :grinning:

Nice to meet ya neighbor :raised_hands:t2::ocean::blush:

1 Like

That’s awesome! love it down there. Its nice to see someone else from NJ on the forum. We used to have a summer house in Manahawkin but had to sell it just before super storm Sandy. Hopefully, some day we’ll get another.

1 Like

Likewise! You don’t see to many fellow New Jerseysns walking the TS halls! :smiley:

You’re lucky you sold before the storm…it devastated so many areas like Mystic Island, LBI, etc. I was fortunate and had no damage. My dad I stayed through the storm, so I am so thankful we were spared.

I love this part of NJ…you couldn’t get me to move anywhere else…at least until my husband and I retire, which is a long time coming; then across the pond I go! :grinning:

1 Like

Is anyone from mapleton Utah? Or close to there??

I have relatives in Taylorsville.

1 Like

I have no idea were that is lol ?

1 Like

New location for us is Emmett, Idaho

We left San Diego and it was seriously the best decision we ever made! I would take this little town over that shit show down there any day of da week

4 Likes

Me too! Hello MN friend!

North of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Land of Beer and Cheese…

2 Likes