Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

A few different houses. I was up there every winter from when I was 22- 28 had a house on bluebrook road, stayed at the “Burton house” for two years, and two other houses A little past the upper entrance to mt snow. I would only go to killy for weekends when I was blacked out from snow. You ski/snowboard? Where did you used to stay?

2 Likes

I’d like to think that I’ve left Slytherin (evil frat drinking house) and joined Hufflepuff (a bit boring but definitely a safer and friendly house of clean living). Or just a made up house named Soberyn.

12 Likes

St. Louis missery… I mean missouri. Hope to be a Californian here in the next 18 months.

8 Likes

I was born in Mexicali, Baja California! Raised in Chicago, IL. Then got married & live in Guam for 3 years & currently in Sunny Side San Diego, CA! :sparkling_heart:

Nice to meet you all from all over the world! It is beautiful to come together & encourage each other no matter the different kinds of walks we have all experienced! Blessings to you all & hugs! :blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heart_decoration::heartpulse::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1::+1::v::v::v::v:

16 Likes

Minneapolis, Minnesota

10 Likes

California @Tyler_Neal_Carlson what the heck you wanna go to that gah forsaken state for? LOL

1 Like

Dallas, Texas! But born in Phoenix. Lived in Dallas for most of my life though.

8 Likes

@Anthony ever come up to CO?
i always see A lot of texans up here on vacation

1 Like

Have family out there plus it just seems to be more to my mindset. I’m a alcoholic atheist hippy metal head and out here if your not a beer loving truckin god fearing redneck then it’s hard to meet people out here who you don’t want to murder.

3 Likes

lol @Tyler_Neal_Carlson well just be careful if you do go out to cali…
I went there from FL to get clean and sober…didnt work out like i had planned!

1 Like

Made that mistake before. Moved from st. Louis to Columbia missouri (home of mizzou) to get away from drugs. Never move to a college town to get away from drugs and booz because it doesn’t work out to well. I’ll be heading out there hopefully with some clean time.

1 Like

what part of california?

@Rikk yup been to Denver twice but it was more of a family vacation, not yet as an adult. I’d love to go there again. A good friend just moved up there from here. She loves it. You ever been to Texas?

LA. Have family out in thousand oaks and we use to have a trailer out in paradise cove.

1 Like

@Anthony driven through there twice going to cali from florida then back…that state is HUGE!!
I was just in denver in april, daughter has type 1 diabetes and they have a diabetic camp in colorado springs.
I live in the SW corner…Pagosa springs, absolutely gorgeous here!

2 Likes

Im from Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

5 Likes

It is a very huge state indeed. Just to drive to El Paso it takes 10 hours. That’s awesome your daughter experiences a diabetic camp. Knowledge is power. My little brother (the one that is 32 days sober) also has juvenile diabetes.

And I hear the entire state of Colorado is amazingly beautiful!

@Andy_15052012 know I am always so amazed at how you can literally go just about anywhere in this world and find an AA meeting. Such an amazing program and I am privileged to be a part of it.

2 Likes

it is…everywhere but Denver LOL
im just so used to living in the country i get so turned off by the big cities now.

My uncle lives in Denver. He keeps trying to talk me and my dad to coming up there for the winter but I don’t do Winters very well… LOL