Where my cat people? #2

Hillarious, how big Schimanski is and how delicate his sister is. Again: When it fits I sits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

At least they can smell some air.

25 Likes

Got a visit from my coworker today.

14 Likes

Got a new bed today (Tempurpedic! My friend was upgrading and gave it to me!!) and my Solomon was having a blast climbing up and down the old mattress :laughing:

20 Likes

29 Likes

So my wife and I just got two cats: Lily and Daisy (Lily left, 3 yrs old; Daisy right, 2 yrs old; both female; they’re sisters)

They’ve just arrived in our home so they’re in one room, door closed, just starting to decompress, and I don’t want to stress them so I’m sharing the picture I got from the adoption agency.

They’re in good health, no problems at all. Their previous owner had to give them up because of an unexpected health condition that made it impossible to keep them. Good timing because my wife and I have been thinking about getting pet(s)!

22 Likes

Waiting for human to wrap claws around.

21 Likes

23 Likes

24 Likes

Oh they are adorable Matt. How wonderful of you and your wife to give them a great new home. I can’t wait to see them eventually. We both have Daisy Cat’s :heart_eyes_cat:
Good plan letting them decompress in one room with the door closed. Give them a little bit of the home at a time. Good luck with them. And they will have each other.
Enjoy your new bundles of furr. Everywhere :scream_cat: no more black sweaters or shirts :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

What happen to your kittens? :joy_cat: they’re full grown cats already. :scream_cat: They are very gorgeous looking young ladies. Great job Mom !
I can’t believe I’ve watched them grown up so fast.
:heart::pray:t2:

1 Like

Zelda when she was about 3 years old.

@miranda Your kitten is so adorable! Part of me is like, “aww, I want a kitten again”, but then I realize I want sleep more. :laughing:
@emi Solomon has claimed your old bed for his own. How is the Tempurpedic? We need a new mattress and I’ve considered this one.
@Matt Lily and Daisy are such pretty cats. I love how they’re both named after flowers. That’s so sad that their previous cat guardian had to give them up, but they look like they’ve been well cared for and I know you and your wife will give them a good home.
@Dkyle678 That belly needs a rub. :laughing:
@Twizzlers Your black cat makes me think of a dark night with twin moons and stars. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

They’re beautiful!!! How wonderful they could be kept together. You will enjoy them so much. Congratulations!!:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Congratulations on your new family members @Matt! They’re beautiful and lucky to have you and your wife. Can’t wait to see more pics when they get comfortable in their new home.

4 Likes

Rosie and Tony…she turned 7 a week or so ago. Tony is going on 6 months.

19 Likes

Tony is getting so big! They grow so fast.

2 Likes

Going through some old photos. Zergling here was quite the character. I miss him a lot.

24 Likes

Oh she’s so sweet. This is the first tabby I’ve had with this colouring. I’ve only have one other tabby before but it was an orange tabby female ( not that common) I’m going to try one other thing to get a better sleep tonight… Go to bed earlier, close the door, and leave her with my husband( he’s a night owl😄)

3 Likes

She was a gorgeous young lady. She’s still gorgeous , but a little more distinguished. :smiley_cat: Great markings. Like God couldn’t make up his mind. Orange tabby or gray tabby. Best of both. :heart_eyes_cat:
Thanks for the pic.

1 Like

He? What a clown :smile_cat:. Love it it. You got a good pose with him looking in the camera. Kinda :smile_cat:

1 Like