Where my cat people? #2

She’s just lounging, but she often ends up in strange and funny positions. The window is right there so she likes to bask in the sun and also look out. The bed is on the stock bench that came with my piano. Here is the setup I have for her.

There are two cat perches, the bed, and a set of cat stairs (not to mention my piano bench that I’ve moved over for her convenience). This set up allows her some options which doesn’t require too much effort for her old body (and of course the bed on the bench is a heated one).

She doesn’t make use of the lower parts of the cat furniture, so I use it for extra space to put things (which is convenient being right next to my desk).

10 Likes

All that for one special lady huh. Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat: I love it. We got a set of those steps in a box in our closet. Don’t know how we ended up with an extra set of steps. Probably had one in storage and forgot about them. Is that her phone too :blush:
Always nice to see you guys around.
:kissing_cat:

3 Likes

Yep! That is her Highness’s castle! The steps are great. I’m sure you’ll find a good use for your extra ones! haha no, that’s just another one of my mobile devices. :sweat_smile: She only gets her own phone if she gets a job and pays for it herself. She is 21 now, after all. :wink: Though, there is a framed photo of her on my desk :laughing: So this picture is technically ‘on topic’ for the thread. :rofl:

Thank you. I’m trying not to be a hermit. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Close up of the picture.

17 Likes

Just took the dogs out and saw her smiling at me in the window :smirk_cat:

17 Likes

That look! Makes me smile more than I should :grin:

You won’t believe it: After years of trying I finally got a video with Miss Marple acupuncturing me tamping away happily. Please add loud purring and sometimes snore-like sounds in your imagination :blush::orange_heart:

60253b8f-1239-4712-991f-71245a9a0fc6

19 Likes

I think I bothered her when I turned on the outside light and waved at her. Yes I wave at my cats :heart_eyes_cat:

That’s a great video gif or whatever. Nice catch. I can get those but can’t seem to post them. Oh well. Miss M looks very serious about what’s going on there. :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Omg, great video!!! Miss Marple is so beautiful and dedicated to your well being! She reminds me of my #1 familar of years ago, Mrs. Peepers. :purple_heart:

@SoberWalker, I hope Wikkel is doing well.

9 Likes

Utrecht Alleycat

18 Likes

Yes she is!

She sill enjoys being outside and haven’t left our garden yet. I hope she doesn’t feel the urge to expant her territory.

19 Likes

She is a dear. Glad she is feeling better and sticking close.

4 Likes

She is such a beautiful cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Meet Yoshi, a.k.a. “Mr. Yoshimoto”.

19 Likes

I LOVE when cats do this!

4 Likes

Love your video/gif! She’s so adorable!

1 Like

Hahahah. Barely see her! Love it!

3 Likes

There was a big study on domestic cat’s outside territory some time ago. Interesting stuff. Tomcats usually roam much further from home than lady cats was one of the findings. She’s so adorable!

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing Menno, haven’t read about that! Interesting!

Wikkel is such a different cat then my last cat was. She doesn’t come to me to collect a cuddle and if I bring one it has to be short. But she like to be near me and purrs a lot and very loud even if theres no one around. Glad she sticks in the garden because Buts drowned in the water near our house. Still miss my sticker so much :cry:

17 Likes

Best friends will go to jail together :wink:

23 Likes

Been just over 3 weeks since I bought these two gorgeous girls home. They are so loving and gentle. It’s starting to feel like they’ve always been here. I’m in love again! :heart_eyes_cat:

23 Likes