Where my cat people? #2

This has made my day! :hugs: xx

3 Likes

Pretty cats. I like their markings. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Nice to see you around! They are lovely. Did you already mention their names? Give them a cuddle from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

I’m not a cat, I’m a flowerpot :sunglasses:

Wikkel likes to be outside just sit and watch the environment. A bit like a buddha.

17 Likes

We have called them Abra and Cadabra! I will smoove them for you! Love seeing your babies. They remind me of Captain Kruger so much :hugs::cry: xx

3 Likes

This is the perfect spot for her! She makes a beautiful flower pot :blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Lovely! so there’s always something magic when you call them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Free Shipping :heart_eyes_cat:

16 Likes

Had a clean kitchen island.

Plenty of room for a cat.

18 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

My sister has 5 cats Lynx here is stand offish but he’s a gorgeous creature. He let me rub his head twice bfore he bolted.

16 Likes

what a big fluffy cutie!!!

This is how my fluffy purrers spend the morning on the holiday monday. I think I’m going to join them, breakfast was delicious and I feel a nap approaching me :blush:

16 Likes

Sweet :yum:

6 Likes

Her Highness sulking between yelling at me to open the blinds, then after I opened them. She’s such a nosy old lady.

17 Likes

Luna’s a quiet one. Always been. She can still wake me up fine though. Like 3:30 this morning, in honour of her 18th birthday. Thanks friend for sticking with me all these years. Love you mi bebe.

20 Likes

The Old Girls Club :smile_cat:

Happy bday Luna

@Chiron
Alice turns 17 this summer.
She’ll take a heated bed over most anything.

18 Likes

Happy birthday to your old girl! Zelda was a very quiet kitty when I first got her, but she has become much more vocal over the years.

@Dazercat Alice is sleeping in that old kitty position. :laughing: she’s looking good.

6 Likes

This is Simba hanging out on my trampoline.

19 Likes

Is that a street or water? I must know, lol.

2 Likes