Where my cat people? #2

Tony on the birthday countdown!! 8 days til his first birthday…

22 Likes

First time I made fire in the wood oven this autumn. As you can see, we all like it

20 Likes

Calypso did not take to her new toy but after working with her and tempting her with catnip she now loves that thing.

She did however immediately fall in love with her cat tree stand thingy lol she spends a lot of time on and in that thing.

Shes very active and we are super happy when she plays she doesnt bring out the claws on us lol

20220927_200852

19 Likes

Happy almost birthday little Tony. I wish you catnip mice and naps in your next year. :mouse::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

What a handsome looking gentleman.
They grow up so fast.
Happy almost birthday T :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Calypso looks to be a sweetheart! My Indigo spends a lot of time in her cat condo. Oh look,she’s sleepin there right now.

18 Likes

I tried to catch Luna sleeping. Sorry I woke you up my darling.

25 Likes

Luna looks like my Alobar

20 Likes

Not happy about it, Dad!

4 Likes

My sister’s cat;

She’s a sweety.

22 Likes

Binx was pretty mad being locked in the garage for a day during hurricane prep. He is our escape artist and I had to make sure he didn’t slip away. Letting him see what’s coming from our Florida room. He was enjoying the waves of rain spraying him. Wierd cat :joy:

23 Likes

Sweet! Calypso is awesome

2 Likes

Looking down at my master

16 Likes

Aww what a sweetheart of a master though!

3 Likes

This cozy kitty is almost a year old. A cat named Bird.

17 Likes

My old boy and my young girl wanted to sleep on me today. So couch it was in the afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

“… the hell’s goin’ on out there?”

23 Likes

I am so jealous of you right now! :hugs: xx

3 Likes

This should be a meme! Hilarious :joy:

6 Likes

Hope you fared well in the hurricane. I live in Bradenton thought I would lose power at least but luckily the eye wall was far enough south of us that it was pretty minor for such a huge beast. Some trees down in my neighborhood and some folks I know did lose power. At least it cooled off significantly.

23 Likes