Where my cat people? #2

Not at all, love knows love, across all species. You’re an animal lover, and Calypso knows that, beautiful pic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aw :orange_heart: I always have to young kittens and one old cat. the young ones have other needs than old cats. so they can play and the old cat doesn’t become stressed and exhausted by the energy of kittens playing. you should think about it.

1 Like

A rainy sunday is the best day for couch, pizza and being lazy all day :hugs:

18 Likes

Does anyone else’s sleep like this and love getting foot rubs?

15 Likes

This little snot was a never ending source of joy and laughter, and way more intelligent than any cat has a right to be.

18 Likes

He looks like trouble too :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Here’s my 3 girls Binoo, Tia and Lola :smile_cat:

22 Likes

Work place cat doing what she does best… napping lol Dixie relieves a lot of peoples stress at work.

19 Likes

Too cute, this looks a lot like Dozzi. Unfortunately not my car!

19 Likes

Taz practicing typing

18 Likes

My furr-ball. Why do they always look like they’re having the best sleeps, and how can they lie so flat! :joy:

19 Likes

This trio is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I wish I could get mine in a line!

2 Likes

Awww, the Captain is back :heart:
How are you both doing @Frandango?
Love to see you and the Capitain :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@erntedank the Captain is very well, thank you for asking. He is looking a bit patchy at the mo, as he had to go to the groomers to get his fur balls cut out the other day, but it is much better now. He was naughty though, and pooped on the lady cutting his fur! Oops :joy: he didn’t mean it, I’m sure!
I love seeing your babies, they always look so well behaved! Xx

2 Likes

Oh oh, the nervous pooping cat :grin:
Schimanski always poops whem driving in a car, no matter how long. Poor boys. He had to be showered at the vet. I had to shower him after taking the cats from our farm back to my old house. Oh boy, this was a mess!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::pray::smirk_cat:
Never mind, after a nice shower the cat is fluffy again :laughing:

17 Likes

He is very handsome, and we must forgive them for their indiscretions. They still make us smile, regardless!! :hugs::joy:xx

2 Likes

Poor guy, car rides scare the shit out of him! :flushed:

3 Likes

I think my cat is melting off the back of the couch. :laughing:

18 Likes

What a great pic! Love that trio just from your photo.Processing: 20220926_175854.jpg…

Alobar and Indigo

18 Likes

Tony on the birthday countdown!! 8 days til his first birthday…

22 Likes