Where my cat people? #2

Someone beat me to bed last night.

22 Likes

Awwwwww what a cutie!

16 Likes

13 Likes

Three furballs occupying the ex-half of the bed. I dare say: I’m loving it :orange_heart:

Schimanski is curious about the late christmas present I got :grin:

14 Likes

Fostering this little gem :gem: for a few days… Mighty have to join her in to my pet family so I know she has a good life and isn’t out into a shelter and may never find a forever home.
She fits in perfect, and my heart may not be able to let her go into the unknown when there is stability and a whole lit to little pet family for her just here :revolving_hearts:

15 Likes

Oh she’s a sweetie.
She looks like my B.
You’ve got such a big heart Twizzle.

That’s why we cannot foster pets. We’d just keep them all. :relaxed:

5 Likes

I know :blush: i think my mind is made up :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

She looks like a real sweetheart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Such a sweet face! I forgot how many cats you already have. Will this make 3?

2 Likes

What a cute little thing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I know what to do :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you all of you :grinning: this makes 4 cats.
What is so amazing is it was only a few days ago I was saying to my mum

" We think it’s us who find our pets, but really they have a special way where it’s actually them who find us"

And then there she was :purple_heart:
She loves so many cuddles and told on her back for belly rubs, there other 3 are so accepting which also helped me maker my mind up like it’s supposed to be !

7 Likes

4’s definitely our limit. Ugh. We actually had 5 once. Alice was the 5th of 5 and the last one of that batch still around. She was a kitten to the 4 old cats. She spiced things up.

That’s little Alice with top cat O’Mally about 15 :scream_cat:
Years ago.

So what are you naming her?

12 Likes

@Twizzlers
How about Cindi? :kissing_cat:
I have no idea how I got to that.

2 Likes

Aww Alice is so young in that picture!

4 Likes

Some recent Noodle pics

we have building going on next door at the moment Noodle doesnt like people or loud noise much so she hides most of the day then is super moochie when either of us get home.

15 Likes

I’ve got 6 cats

11 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t know how that picture of me and my youngest son Skyping got there but I can’t remove it :woman_shrugging:t2:
It’s weird cause I’m my original post I tried to upload several pictures at once and that didn’t work

2 Likes

I removed it for you. Uploading pictures takes a bit of time. Nice kitties!

2 Likes

New Moon is around the corner. The cats are roughhousing like humming-tops. Missi thought it would be a good idea to climb from floor to my shoulder when I was ready for showering ouch!
Now this brat is watching birds outside :rofl:

To illustrate her bathroom attack I borrow from Simon’s cat :grin:

13 Likes